𝑪𝑷 𝑼𝑵𝑶

Welcome to this stupid ass book I came up with at 00:48 . My bad if the pics don't show up. My junk is acting up anyways yeah enjoy hoes.

____

“what are you doing out this late?"

[ 𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘 ]

“ what's up shordy

“ what's up shordy.. You're hot ”

[ 𝗞𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗬- Y/N ]

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER ONE´ˎ˗
KELLY POV

"bro you're trippin.." I mumble as I run my pale fingers through my long black hair. "I clearly SEEN you kiss that hoe" my girlfriend snaps. I roll my eyes and lean back, grabbing my junk.

"Listen here baby, you don't remember anyyyy of this" I snicker, moving my fingers in front of her face as if I'm putting a spell on her. " You're fucking sick. " She gives me a disgusted look. I gasp and cover my mouth, running over to my body mirror. "Damn for real? I woke up and I couldn't breathe through my nose a-"

I get rudely interrupted by Laceys' loud groans. "We're done. I'm breaking up with you" She finally spits out, letting her hands drop to her side. I look at her through the mirror and smile. "I was gonna break it off today anyways. Thanks for finishing the job for me though! 'Preciate it."

She flicks me off and leaves my house. Hopefully. The bitch is crazy bro. I giggle and flop onto my bed, turning the lights off, and turning my led lights to red. Best fucking color in the color wheel by the way.
"Alexa!" I yell, seeing the blue line appear at the top of the robot thingy. "Play... Therefore I am by Billie fucking Eilish."

A few seconds later, Alexa repeats the song and begins to play the song. About a minute into the song I start dancing and rubbing down my body. No I'm not about fuck myself... Fuck I look like? I just like dancing like that.. Sexual dancing is so fucking hot like- fuck.

I stand up and grab my phone, walking over to the body mirror. I press on Instagram and start to record myself swaying my hips, inching my sweatpants down as I slowly kneel down.

*incoming call from Lacey🧢*

I sigh heavily as I pause the song and answer the phone. I set the phone down on my window and continue the music, trailing my hands over my body, across my boobs and ever so slightly over my dick. I knew this turned Lacey on but, I didn't really care.

"Kels, are you drunk?" She asks, smirking into the camera. I shake my head 'no' and continue to dance, looking up into the camera through my long lashes. "Nah, I'm just chillin like a villain baby. Why you call?" I ask, finally calming down.

"I just wanted to apologize.."  She pouts. I smack my lips and laugh into the phone. "yeah whatever love, I accept it. But don't expect us to get back together. bye"

Before she could say anything, I hung up, immediately going back to my Instagram and re-record my video.

"Stop, what the hell are you talking about? "

____

Enjoy this fucking book.