«𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26»

[Author's pov]

Seoho:I guess...I'll see u on Saturday then.

Y/n:Yeah u too.

Seoho:I'll pick u up at 9. Sounds good?

Y/n:*nods*

After the talk you had with Seoho, you were thinking of staying back home with your family but you ended up wanting to live in France without no one knowing. It was foolish for you to leave your family, your friends; but you felt so broken you needed a break from everything. You don't wanna be in a mad and irritating state when you're around them.

Right now you're just so panicked. You have no idea what to do with your life. It's like after your pregnancy happened, nothing really brings you joy in life. You decided to be a single mom for now, and Seoho wanted to help you raise that kid till she turns older. (Yep, it's a girl)

You just wanted to run away from everything, your problems, you're marriage including the man you love who doesn't love you back. You're so tired of his behaviour and all, maybe he should really filed a divorce. Knocking on the door, Eunjung opened it and dragged u in.

Eunjung:Where have u been this late?

Y/n: I'm just bored at home so I thought maybe I should stroll around the city.

Eunjung:*sighs* Okay fine. I guess a little bit of exercise won't hurt.

Y/n: Yup.

Eunjung: Come on *held ur wrist* let's eat. Dinner is ready.

[Time skip]

U took a warm bath and changed into a comfy pyjamas. U also wore a robe to cover urself from the cold. Sitting outside of the balcony, u played ur phone and enjoy the view of the city.

U heard the door creaked open. Usually the members of the mansion would knock on the door but since this person didn't, u assume that it was ur husband.

Youngjo:Why didn't u greet me at the door?

Y/n:Why would I? U still have hands to carry all those things.

Youngjo: *scoffs*

Y/n:...U did it right?

Youngjo:What.

Y/n:The papers. I was thinking of signing it.

Youngjo: Oh I see I thought u were; too afraid to leave me.

He teased.

Y/n: I'm sick and tired to just treat someone kindly when they wouldn't do the same.

Youngjo: Alright.

He took out a pen and the papers, placing them on the bed.

Youngjo: It's here. Sign it and just leave it here.

U hummed. Waiting for Youngjo to enter the bath, u got up and walk to the bed.

Y/n:*sighs* He's seriously not joking. Seoho is right. He doesn't want me; love me; or bother to admit me as his wife. I might as well sign it.

U took the pen and hesitated to sign. U thought about it twice. U end up signing it. Twisting the fountain pen; u place it slowly on the papers.

U got out of the room expressionless and bored.

.....

Coming back to ur shared bedroom, u had a video call with the girls.

*on video call*

Rose:U okay there? U seem sad.

Y/n: I'm not satisfied with my marriage.

Lisa: But ur wealthy.