⚒ Chapter 1:Picking up the pieces ⚒

"Hey! Don't step on the grass!"

"Sorry! You haven't told me where we're heading!"

"Don't worry! We are almost there and you can trust me right?"

".....yeah.....I'll always trust you"

I woke up sweaty again, that bad dream again, why does it always happen! I leaped out of bed and looked at my room, the orange and red carpet, the red lights still on, it was clear that I went to sleep in a hurry, as the lights were still on and I didn't even change out of my clothes. I looked at the clock on the wall.

"6:30 o'clock...."

It was early for someone normal but for me, I woke up at a somewhat okay time, as I moved my hair, I let out a sigh and reached out to grab brand new clothes from my drawers, a red and orange sweater with a red skirt that reached to my knees, and orange to red socks that reached above my knees with some black slip-on shoes. After that, I head to the mirror in my room and look at my reflection, a red to orange-haired ginger, my freckles were still there, I pulled out a ribbon from the back of the mirror and styled it into a bow, and tied my hair in a ponytail. I looked at myself yet again

"This is me"

My name is Orangelly, and I am the leader of this group, The Melemon Protection Group a group that is dedicated to helping the Melon and Lemon Queen, we decided to live together for more efficiency and gave each other titles, I'm known as the Resident Cook. I walk away from the mirror and walk from my room into a hallway, where the other's rooms are. I quietly make my way downstairs, as to not disturb them, on my way I look at the calendar on the wall.

"November 2nd....."

We just finished another October and....things happened.....so we must clean the mess October brought us! I'll make a wonderful meal that will bring everyone's spirits back! I continue to make my way downstairs and see a pink-haired girl with twin tails, she was wearing a pink sweater and skirt and some pink boots, she was sitting on the couch reading a book by a lamp as cherries sat on her head, they both had her face expression.....Hers.

"Oh hello, Orange!"

Her name is Cherry, I know! It's her fruit! laugh about it! But she's a very nice person! she is known as the Resident Moral of our group, she is a very cheerful girl and normally helps people, she is one of the reasons I haven't gone mad yet. She is from the kingdom of Cherries. They are known to be really generous and nice people.

"Ah hello Cherri"

"Are you gonna cook something?"

"Yes, I hope this can help the others lighten up..."

"Oh! Can I help?"

"No thanks, I'll be fine! You can help by cleaning out all...The mess in the basement!"

"Understood! Good luck with your meal!"

She stood up and carefully placed the book on the shelf after that she went to the basement. I went directly to the kitchen and started cooking all kinds of breakfast food, Eggs, toast, pancakes, you name it I made it! At about 8:00 I started preparing the table, making sure it was placed at everyone's preference. At that same time, some people were starting to wake up as well, as I walked upstairs to take a break as I saw someone leaving their room, it was a blue-haired boy with a semi-cyan jacket? Jeans, and sneakers.