🟥 Chapter 2:Unplanned Normality ⬛️

"Um hello?"

I opened the door gently, checking who it was. It was a fruit person! Thank god! He was wearing a white button-up shirt and some formal black pants with a belt and some polished shoes, he also had some black hair, was kinda pale and red crimson eyes. It was scary but I've seen worse! Wait! I can't see his fruit.....

"Uhm excuse me?" They Strange person asked

"Huh? Yeah is there something you need?" I responded

"I do need something...Can you tell me where I am?" They asked, looking around as he said that

"....I beg your pardon?"  I asked.....Confused about what he meant by that

".....I don't know where I am? I just remembered being dropped here" He repeated

"......Oh Uhm.....Okay? Well...You are in the Melon Forest.....Keep going north and you'll find the Melon Kingdom! Okay, by-!"

"Wait Hold on!.....What's this "Melon Kingdom" that you speak off?" He interrupted my answer looking confused

His answer confused me....What was he talking about? Everyone knew about the stuff happening the Melon and Lemon people! And their kingdoms! Has he been living under a rock?! But it's been going on for years...How does he not know?!

".....Excuse me?! Have you been in a coma?! The Melon Kingdom has been THE MOST popular Fruit Kingdom in Bowl!"

"Bowl? Fruit Kingdom? What are you talking about?!" He said as his confused look grew

My eyes were dumbfounded as he said that, He doesn't know what planet he's on right now.....Is he....AN ALIEN?! I have to find out....

"Bowl is the planet we live on? Cause we're both Frumans right?"

He stared at me like he was judging me for a few good seconds before saying  "Fruman? Do you mean Human? Cause that's what I am?"

I just stood there in shock at the words that just came out of his mouth, Human are ancient and all disapeared 2000 years ago, I thought the only Humans that were left were fictional ones like the characters the Melon Queen  & others played, And all that left me with one question why is he here?

"No.....No I'm not...."

"Excuse me? Are you delusional? You're obviously a hu-"

Without a word a grabbed a pan from nearby that i have for self defense and pointed it at this "Human"

"Listen I don't know who you are or who you work for but I won't hesitate to defend myself, so if you don't mind, Get off my house...."

The Human, shocked and a tad bit intimidated, just looked at me and said:
"I would, But like I said, I was dropped in, I don't know anything in this world, So if you could mind, I would like to stay in your small cabin"

"Small?"I look back to see the Cabin disguise that the mansion had become

Okay I think I should explain what I mean by that, a little while after the Group was founded and after we all agreed to move into a house, we found out no house could fit our standards of what we wanted, we decided to settle on a small cabin, why? Well it wasn't REALLY a cabin, more like a magical illusion to look like a cabin nearby, once you would enter the house you would see how the house is bigger on the inside and totally NOT like a cabin, I think that's how you can best describe it without going into too much detail.