💐Chapter:1💐

Words:1906
Enjoy✨✨✨✨

Jimin's Pov:
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

I woke up feeling pain all over my body......especially my head...It was pounding...It felt like someone was hitting my precious head with a big hammer.... My eyes adjusted with the dark room... My eyes are feeling so heavy that I couldn't even open it properly....

When I could open my eyes after blinking a lot...I got up slightly in a sitting position....I groaned as my head was hurting like hell...

I searched for my phone beside the bedside table with half-opened eyes...... I was looking for it... And bingo!!! I found it...

I opened my phone and..Oops!!Seems like I changed my wallpaper....

But then I gave my password but the lock won't open..............

It won't open??The fuck!!!...I can't believe this....

"I forgot my own lock..??" I asked myself....

"No...It is just that it is my phone and you are trying your password in my phone....That's why it won't open Jimin-ssi...And also don't curse Jimin...." A deep and husky voice told me... Okay kinda scolded me..... And I know that voice very well...The man of all my miseries....

I looked up to see our golden maknae,Jeon Jungkook, standing with a glass of water and medicine....

He was only wearing his sweatpants...No shirt....No tops.... Nothing...I repeat n-o-t-h-i-n-g...

What the hell is he doing here like this??Like wearing nothing??Is he trying to show me his delicio......oops!!No..No...Only his abs!

And why the hell is this kid calling me Jimin-ssi and also scilding me???....Doesn't he know that I was born in Busan first???So disrespectful!!! It is happening so often that it is now geeting on my nerves...That brat is so confusing...

"What the fuck are you doing here?Jungkook-ah....and also why are you calling me by my name...?Don't you
know I am older and I was born in Busan first??" I said that to him angrily but pouting....

"Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!..My small hyungieeee......" He said sarcastically....

I was about to protest but he beat me into that....

"Just for your kind information, you are currently in my room...and you are sitting on my bed..." He said to me smirking and pressuring on the word 'my'....

I looked shocked hearing him...I looked around the room and saw that it has a really really really big punching bag...and the breaking news is I don't have a fucking big punching bag hanging in the middle of the room....

It is really not my room....Wait!?. What the hell?What the fuck I am doing here....??I can't remember....

"You were kinda wasted last night and came into my room..." He answered handing me the water and the medicines...

What the fuck!!The golden maknae can now even read minds....Just wow!!!

"It is not that I can read minds... But it is actually that you are mumbling...." He said boredly with a smirk that I want to rip from his innocent looking face...It really does not suit....

Bunny face with a devilish smirk!!!What a poor combination!!!

"And what did I just tell you??I forbid you from cursing...Didn't I Jimin??" He scolded.....again....in a very dominating voice...

And here we go again....Him calling me anything beside hyung....He will call everyone hyung but not just me...He even calls Tae as hyung.... But look at me....Jimin-ssi....Jimin-ah... Jimin and worst Minnie....