chapter four

''GRRR WOOF BARK GRRR SNARL'' i barked at wilbur. ''what?'' he replied laughing. ''let me have pink.'' i commanded, frowning. ''no'' the boy replied. i rolled my eyes-''but you never even play with pink?'' . ''yes but i will now-AHHH'' we heard him as i tubbo kicked him from the server. ''quick change your color'' he said as i went to the computer and changed my color back. ''you didn't actually had to kick him but thanks'' i smiled. wilbur didn't say anything and just went to the computer and changed to white. ''LOSER'' i shouted. he ignored me so i continued ''where are you from, loser? are you from losertown cause you're a loser''i spoke trying to sound serious. i heard him laugh but he didn't say anything else. ''you're such a loser if there was a contest for lo-OH'' i stopped realizing the 'shh' thing was on my screen. it stood there for 2 seconds then the text 'crewmate' appeared . ''ugh'' i said to myself as the game started. usually when i get crewmate i follow someone around so they know i'm not the impostor- so i followed niki this time. we both went into navigations together and did our tasks, then headed to shields but someone called an emergency call. 

''already?'' minx shouted. ''i have to pee'' tommy said and then muted his mic. ''FUCKING CHILD LET ME DO MY TASKS'' minx continued. ''guys'' wilbur spoke ''have you seen anything suspicious?''. ''not really'' niki said quietly. ''hmm cause you and y/n were following each other around and i don't know...'' he continued. ''are you saying we're the impostors-who's gonna be so dumb that they'll follow the other impostor around. plus tubbo literally died and we weren't near him so wil,, you kind of just exposed yourself'' i said, raising a brow.  ''WHAT - it's not me. also what if it's tommy cause he knows he's a bad impostor and so he said he-'' wilbur started but tommy interrupted him- ''ELLO'' the boy screamed- ''did i just miss the whole thing'' ''yes'' minx replied, then everyone muted their mics again as the text 'no one was ejected' appeared. i'm just gonna follow wilbur around to see if he does anything. we were both in admin, and this is where i mostly get killed. i just went to swipe card and got out of admin, as wilbur followed me. i went to storage as the screen started turning red- o2 sabotaged . i sighed and went back to cafeteria then o2 and did what i had to do. i observed that wilbur was nowhere near me anymore so i decided to just go and watch cams. on the way there, i went in electrical and did my tasks but then- wilbur's character killing mine appeared on the screen. right after that, he reported my body .''i'm gonna murder this man'' i spoke to myself.

  ''hi'' i typed in the chat, and tubbo replied with a hi too, as the other started talking. ''so wilbur, y/n got killed?'' tommy spoke. ''yeah her body was in - electrical'' tommy chuckled -''hm interesting cause i was just entering electrical and you were the only one there..'' tommy tried to prove a point. ''yes? that's cause i reported the body.'' he laughed. '' tommy explain yourself.'' minx added. ''what? i don't have to explain myself- if it's not wilbur it's either minx either niki!'' the boy shouted. ''but what if it's you?'' niki asked. ''WHAT IT'S NOT ME'' tommy shouted. ''you guys are gonna look so STUPID- you are so stupid'' he facepalmed, as he saw everyone voted for him . 'Tommy was ejected' appeared on the screen. ''Let's haunt the british man''  tommy wrote in the chat. i was gonna do my tasks so i just left them, and went to upper engine where niki and minx were. they both seemed like they were minding their tasks but i know one of them was not a crewmate. nothing much happened but after a few minutes tommy and wilbur's characters appeared on our screens with the text "defeat" above them.  "WHAT SO YOU WERE THE IMPOSTOR?" tubbo asked. "yes, i just had to sabotage" tommy replied. "wait but wilbur, then why did you try to get him voted off-" i asked. "cause he's a better impostor when he's a ghost" wilbur replied. "what the fuck that was smart" minx admitted and i heard wilbur laugh.

we played a few more rounds but i never got impostor- then we got bored then so we stopped playing and just continued to talk in the voice chat. 

a/n PLS WHAT IS THIS ENDING 😭😭😭 anywaysssss today at math my teacher got mad at us and just left the call,, then she joined again and started talking to someone and then left the call mid-sentence 😘