Lightbulb

"AND THAT CONCLUDES MY RANT ON WHY PEOPLE NEED TO STOP REMIXING SLEEPY EYES!!" Fan preached, carrying blankets back from the lab. Test Tube smiled, peacefully listening to Fan's sometimes nonsence. Their hands were intertwined. "And hey-" Fan looked to her. "Thank you for letting me come to the lab." Test Tube beamed hapily. "It was so fun! I'm glad that we could hang out together again." She opened the hotel's door, seeing the living room- destroyed. There was trash everywhere, it looked like you let loose a bull. They sure did party hard. 

"Golly geepers, I wonder how mad OJ will be.." Test Tube stated. Fan smiled "Well we won't be in trouble, we weren't even here! The two laughed a bit, trying to make it past all the trash blocking the interance. "Ugh, this reminds me of Mephone's room." Test Tube remarked. Fan tripped, his face hitting a can of soda. "Oww!" Test Tube giggled, helping him up. "Let's go to my room." 

The two saw many doors were open to the exhausted objects, most sleeping. The ones who were awake had been chugging coffee. They snuck into the room, sitting down on Test Tube's bed. "You know, i'm not sure that anyone will be awake for a while." She shrugged. "Well it's their own faults! They had it coming!" Fan laughed. "Atleast we finished an anime, which is pretty productive." He smiled. Test Tube took his hand, then his other. Fan blushed, not really knowing what to say. They leaned into eachother, pushing the awkward tension away. 

As they kissed, they seemed to not notice footsteps coming near the door. The door opened, Lightbulb looking in. "OMGUH-" she looked shocked. The nerds turned, their faces red. "WHAT!?!!! OM??! YOU TWO??!!!?!? YES!?!!?!" She freaked out. "IM SO HAPPY, I KNEW IT!!!!" Lightbulb squealed. "Lightbulb please- stop yelling-" Fan said, sweat dripping from his head. "You two are so cute together!!" Lightbulb giggled,  shutting the door. Test Tube smiled awkwardly, still uncomfortable. "YOU TWO HAVE TO HAVE A DOUBLE DATE WITH ME AND PAINTRBRUSH!!" Lightbulb happily bounced. "HOW'S NEXT FRIDAY SOUND-" "SHUUUT UPPP!!!!!" Trophy yelled from his room. "Geez-" Fan muttered. 

"Well.." Test Tube whispered to fan. "I'm glad that Lightbulb took it well." She giggled a bit. "Heh, yeah." Fan wispered back. 

Howdy, sorry this chapter was short. More is coming soon folks!