Another

I was on my way home when I saw someone walking beside the street, she was wearing the same school uniform as mine, but never did i saw her at school, getting all curious i immediately open the window of my car looking who it was but i didn't know her, she was completely unfamiliar. Myself, I was eager to know who she really was but my mind keeps telling me i should just drove off, heaving a sighed i turn on my engine and drove away towards the road.

I'm home already but the girl i saw earlier keeps bothering me,I'm just wondering why i haven't seen her face at my school and why we have the same uniform.I've decided that I'll find her at school tomorrow and i went to bed to have a sleep.

It was 6:00 am in the morning i heard my alarm clock ringing i quickly went to the bathroom wash my face and brushed my teeth i have no time to eat my breakfast right now i pick up my bag and went outside and drove my car.

I run as fast as i could cause i don't wanna be late in my class,luckily when i entered the classroom there's no teacher yet.I heard my classmates laughing some of them throwing some papers on the wall but there's a girl who caught my attention she's alone.But the teacher came in so i went to my respective seat.

While the teacher is giving us lectures i went straight to the girl but she's nowhere to be found she's not even on her desk and there was no traces of her being excused or went to the bathroom

One of my classmate named Yumiko saw me looking at the abandoned seat at the back.

"Naa-chan? What are you looking at" Yumiko asked as she tapped my shoulder."Uhm nothing don't mind me" i replied

I was having my lunch together with my friend Yumirin we're sitting at the bench eating lunch suddenly i saw the girl again looking at me standing near the window,Yumirin saw me and asked me again.

"Naa-chan what's wrong?"Have you seen a girl with short hair that have a Apple clip on her hair?" I answered,Yumirin replied with a confused face and said "No"

The bell rang and we immediately went back on our classroom I'm still looking for the girl but i couldn't find her inside the classroom.I was confused cause it's the second day of classes but she's not around.