Chapter 7

Y/n Pov

I made my way first to the wine cellar,open the door and went inside.
I saw Joy having an inventory of the wines that has been delivered today.

I walked slowly closer to her and tap her shoulder,Joy jumped in surprised and put her hand on her chest.

"Yah!!Y/n,what the!"

"Did,I surprised you?"I ask and laugh a little.

"You just gave me a heart attack,tsk tsk!"

"Sorry for that Joy"I smiled at her.

"Please don't do that again Y/n,I would really have fainted"Joy half yelled.

"Ok!sorry sorry"I laugh again.
HAHAHA

"So,how was it?,is the wine is in its good quality?"I ask.

"Yes,Y/n the wine are in it's good condition"

"Are you not finish yet"

"5 more racks and I'm done"Joy answered.

"I know you can do it Joy,your the best at it"

"Yeah right,no need to compliment me Y/n  I know that already"Joy said and smile.

I also smiled at her.

"Ok Joy,I would take my leave now"

"Ok Y/n bye"Joy said.

I waved at her then went to the next room to check our other beverages/alcoholic drinks.

I open the door and immediately saw  Yeri checking every racks,Yeri turned her head towards me and smiled I smile back while approaching her.

I looked at the racks she was checking.I saw a different label of rum,an expensive one.

It cost you a week of your salary if you accidentally break just one of it.That's how expensive this rum is.

I just shake my head thinking why some people want to waste their money on this kind of thing.

Well,I can't blame them right?.

It's their money after all.

All the beverages/alcoholic drinks that stored here are all expensive down to Beer's, Whiskey's, Brandy's, Vodka's, Rum's, Gin's and even Tequella's are worth your groceries in a month.

What more the wine's?could you believe that?.

A flicked on my forehead woke me up on my thoughts and turned to the person who done that.

"Yah!Y/n your spacing out again,you ok?"Yeri ask.

"Oh!yeah!sorry for that"I gigle.hehe.

"It's ok Y/n"Yeri smile.

"I'm just here to check if the stocks that we have is enough for tonight"

"Yes,Y/n we have,don't worry"

"Good to hear that,so I'll leave you here Yeri ok?"

"Ok Y/n bye"

"Bye"I waved at her before leaving the place.

I walk out of the room and monitor the place.Even if we have our security team to secure the place still I need to double check it.

We have 10 VIP rooms here,all of them have a glass door so you can see what's going on inside the room for safety purposes.

The rooms are just facing each other so you don't have to walk that far if your going to monitor every rooms.

The rooms are like this.

                    VIPR9     VIPR10
                    VIPR7     VIPR8
                    VIPR5     VIPR6
                    VIPR3     VIPR4
                    VIPR1     VIPR2

As I was walking my way to the VIP rooms,I can see that tonight are fully packed.All the tables are occupied and it's more crowded tonight than the other nights that we usually have.

And I am the only one monitoring the place.

I walked to the hallway towards the VIP rooms but some staff are running towards one of the rooms.I grab one of the staff and ask him.

"Hey!bambam,what's happening?"

Bambam stop and answer.

"Well,the usuall Y/n"

"Mr.Sung again?"

"Yeah!him again"

"Ugh!that old man,why do I have to deal with him again,what room is he in?"I ask bambam.

"He's in VIPR10 Y/n"bambam answered.

"Ahh ok,so let's go".

Bambam and I immediately run towards VIPR10,the room door was open and Mr.Sung was yelling and pointing a finger at one of our staff.

Luckily VIPR7 and VIPR8 are not occupied.It's good because we can't catch much attention on the other rooms were a bit far from VIPR10.I hope VIPR9 won't notice this ruckus made by this old man.

But,I guess not.

"Mr.Sung,I think you had enough for tonight".

I said with my cold and threatening dark aura before he can lay he's hand on one of our security personnel who tried stopping him doing some damage.

He stop,while his hand hanged mid air ready to slap the person infront of him.

Meanwhile on VIPR9.
No one' Pov

Tzuyu notice some staff running and going inside the room infront of them.

"Hey guys!,I think something's wrong on the other room?Tzuyu said.

They all faces Tzuyu and Momo ask.

"Why?what happened?"

"Staff's are running inside the room infront of us"Tzuyu answered.

Nayeon Pov

We got curious on what's happening,so we all went to the door and headed outside to witness what's going on.

Then we heard someone said something enough for everyone to hear.

"Mr.Sung,I think you jad enough for tonight".

It gave me goosebumps after hearing those cold threatening voice and I shivered,feeling those dark aura imitating
around that person.

I look at the other's and I think they felt the same feeling also.

"Guys,you felt that?"I asked them.

"Yes,nayeon unnie,whoa!I felt goosebumps hearing that voice"Dahyun whose beside me answered while the other just nod their heads.

I looked again at the owner of that voice then a smirk form on my beautiful lips.

_____________________________________________

☺️☺️

Stay safe everyone.