Chapter One

My character that I created is Anne. This song will be used for the entire book. I hope y'all enjoy this book!

                     Anne's pov
I'm with the guys and my long time boyfriend Jasper. We have been together since I was 13 and he was 14. Now I'm 22. I'm a stage hand for the guys. My cousin AJ got me this job and I would never trade it. The guys just finished playing "Eternally Yours"

I then see Jasper go on stage. What is going on?

"Let's head on stage." AJ says.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Just trust me." He says.

He then took my on stage.

"Anne, I have loved you for a very long time. You make me so happy. You are my sunshine in my darkest days. I want you and only you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" Jasper asks while getting on one knee.

I was froze.

"Y. Yes!" I day hugging and kissing him.

Now we are all driving home. Jasper is driving a van in front of us, I'm on the bus with the guys. It's a real bad storm. I hate for Jasper to drive in this.

"This storm is already bad, it's getting worse. I'm calling Jasper to pull into this next motel." Ryan  says.

I kept my eyes on the van while Ryan made the call.

I watched someone crash into Jasper. My heart stopped. I screamed. The bus stopped and I ran off. He has to be okay. I'm running to Jasper as the van is still flipping. No. No. No! I'm in a panic. The van stopped rolling and landed on its wheels. I finally got to Jasper.

"Jasper!" I say opening the driver door.

He never moved. My blood turned cold.

"Jas baby wake up." I say as my voice breaks.

"Anne get back an ambulance is on the way." Ricky says gently.

"No I have to wake him!" I say.

Medical arrive.

"Victim is DOA." Says one of the medical people.

"No! No!" I cry. I'm crying and screaming. I then sank to the ground.

"Jasper!" I scream while crying.

I then felt someone pick me up. When I opened my eyes we were back on the bus. I feel dead inside. The love of my life gone. The bus dropped us off at home which I live with AJ.

I went into the shower. My mind feels blank. I turned on the shower. Cold water ran down my skin. I sat in the floor I couldn't manage to stand anymore. I then began to cry again. I didnt know how much time had passed. The shower turns off. I look up to see Ryan and Ricky's girlfriends. They got me up, dried me off, and helped me get dressed. I then sat on my bed.

"I wanna be alone." I say.

They looked at eachother then left out.

I looked at Jasper's picture beside my bed.

"Jasper come save me please." I say.

I then start crying again. I began to scream.

"JASPER COME BACK TO ME PLEASE!" I scream and cry at the same time.

I'm loosing my mind.

I then shot up. Sweat was on my head.

"Just a dream. Again." I whisper.

There was a knock at my door. AJ came in.

He sat on my bed and brought me into a hug.

"Its been a year today since the accident An, you still dream about it. I wish you didnt have to." He says.

"I miss him so much." I whisper.

"I know. We do too. I'm sorry this happened.. We are here for you. All of us are here for you." He says.

"Thanks AJ." I whisper.

                       AJ's pov
It's hard not to break down. Seeing her go through so much pain. After a while she passed out from crying. I gently laid her on her pillow and left out of her room. This is really hard on her.