Academy

Naruto shocked seeing that he has a family all this time and It felt like yesterday he thought he was alone but no he has an uncle.

As he take a bath and ate his breakfast in the morning and doing a morning routine as he wear his white battle kimono along the armor which is camoflauge and his sword of sanctuary and went to the academy and naruto went to his class as he saw some of his classmate and naruto just went to his seat and he was been interrupted by a fan girl which is ino and sakura trying to flirt sasuke which he is cold and a emo as before naruto is been interrupt by sasuke
" Dobe giving your sword which is belong to the uchiha "

As the Certain fangirl which is sakura trying to be impressed by sasuke she said "Naruto baka give sasuke that sword !!" In which naruto releasing his killer intent learned by his uncle the class for some reason felt the cold which Is coming from naruto as naruto said
"Keep your mouth shut banshee as well you uchiha which is that you've been spared by your own brother in that cold night since your parents have been slaughter in piece and also do even try to fight back and as for you "as which he turn to sakura "I don't care whenever what word of your mouth is very annoying like a monkey screaming happy of any boys what you like " as sakura about to punch naruto naruto grab her fist and  he slap her cheek which is very cold this cause everyone in class shock "WHAT ARE YOU DOING BAKA"as sakura about to screaming loudly at naruto.

As naruto learned about his training and intimidating skill from his sensei this will cause the banshee felt cold on her as he said "I just said last time what I said , Do that again this so called fan girly about thinking your precious Little Uchiha you may be a ninja one day this attitude of yours need to stop and also you blonde "

As Naruto said to sakura and to Ino as he continues his word "I don't care if you doing that  attitude of yours you should grow up instead being a useless worthless kunoichi if this problem goes on and on you'll be stuck in this class if you don't learn at all even if you're rape by a bandit there is no help like a Shining knight to save you this is reality 'UNDERSTAND!!'" Saying in a big mouth as he released his Intimidating Skill.
A/N:search in boboiboy galaxy about admiral tarung hot tempered personality which is very scary but funny as as well.

As the two kunoichi nodded but shock in what naruto said the whole class shiver their spine they had a thought in their mind said 'never piss this kid at all '.

Since the sword of sanctuary is from naruto ownership it was designed to keep away from a unwanted list and able to read the movement in an instant like reflecting the future.

Time skip

As team Assign (well it's kinda hard I remembered I know the Team 9, 10)
Team 7 will be Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki their Sensei will be Kakashi Hatake. As the team waiting for kakashi

As they meet kakashi naruto just teleport in a blink of a leaf this cause kakashi surprise that the technique is very familiar. As for sasuke he got jealous that where did he learn that power he gonna demand the council for that but No Naruto did teach him a lesson if he trying to copy it he's Toast.

but it can't since he's not a nice child because he suffered by the genjutsu from Itachi His Older Brother but he did killed it family

(Skip the introduction of team 7 from kakashi to sakura and Sasuke)

As Naruto turned his Introduction.

"My Name is Naruto Uzumaki I like Training in a Savage Trial Way and Ramen, Gardening and Writing a Book Novel, Grandfather 3rd. My Dislike is a Certain Fangirl, A certain Power hungry bastard Emo and Power Hungry Council and Other Bloodline kidnapping like from Kumo and Trashing their Comrade and a kidnapping Children from a certain emotionless leader. My Dream is to becoming a better Leader of this village not a power hungry one but a good leader and never poisoning the next generation  shinobi of their greed and learning a lesson about a kunai sealing in a scroll "

This cause everyone in team 7 this make sasuke jealous since naruto knows this problem and sakura is kinda scared of his meaning and for kakashi he except that he got reported from the 3rd request that it's a SSS Rank secret that Naruto was been training by his Uncle Retakka Hajime Uzumaki known as the Man slayer and Master of the Seven Elemental and of course kakashi feared that Name but his sensei Minato Namikaze told him that Retakka Hajime Uzumaki is the Older Brother of Kushina Uzumaki in term he was his little Sister and In which he is naruto great Uncle.

As for kakashi assign team that never eat breakfast but naruto Know this challenge but tomorrow is the bell test as everyone dismissed sakura was trying to doing dieting but it's not gonna happen but to sasuke well he's gonna eat breakfast and Training as for naruto well he's gonna do breakfast since his uncle told about the team placement in the beginning.

As for the bell test tomorrow we will find out.

Hey guys sorry for the delayed response but I got review test of my Online classes exam in coming in 19 and 20 so plz pray for this and I promise in the next chapter is his status and ability and his characteristic and his love choose harem see you soon bye 👋 👋 👋