Intro

Hi. Owl here. I want you to imagine yourself as the character in this story. Skye-Ann Marie Jackson. I did not choose the name. It was a name my sister chose. It was originally Amelia Jackson. So, please imagine yourself as Skye-Ann. Thank you. ~~Owl

{EDITED}

POV Skye-Ann

Hi. I am Skye-Ann Marie Jackson. I have gray-blue eyes, blonde-ish white, waist length hair with the end died a sky blue, and am about 5ft 3in. Right now I am wearing my favorite pair of p.j.'s. A pair of Disney pj pants and a Disney shirt to match it. Next week I am going to start high school. Three months ago, before school ended, my idiots, but sometimes cool idiots, for identical twin brothers introduced me to anime. We are triplets. They are identical while I am fraternal to them. They kind of look like the twins from my favorite anime that I found with their golden eyes and orange hair. They are the spawn of the devil too. Anyways, it's called 'Ouran High School Host Club.' I have watched it 15 times over. I am on my 15th time watching the 25th episode thinking about what happens after and I fall asleep. When I wake up, my brothers are laying in bed with me, again. Since they are still sleeping, I slowly get up and go to the bathroom to get washed up. I wash my face like I usually do but when I look into the mirror, I look different. My usually gray-blue eyes are now a brighter blue and bigger, my usually blonde and sky blue hair about waist length and a mess, is almost perfect, the blonde is lighter and the blue looks almost anime-sky blue. And my skin looks so perfect. I brush my hair thinking about what may be going on. I put my hair into a side braid and them it hits me... I am a anime character. I start to freak out.

'What am I going to do? What anime am I even in?' I ask myself.