Chapter 1

POV Skye-Ann

"Skye-Ann! Our awesome triplet sister who is soooooo less popular than us!!! Wake up! Mom says we need to practice for the next week!" my two annoying brothers say as they wake me up.

"5 more minutes of my awesome anime dream... Tamaki was about to kiss Haruhi..." I mumble. I can feel evil around them.

"THE INTERNET IS DOWN!!! NO MORE ANIME!!" they scream in unison.

"WHAT?!" I scream as I jolt out of bed. The twins blurt out laughing. 'They remind me of Hikaru and Kaoru,' I thought.

"Gotta admit, Jacob, you had a good idea," laughed the older one, Jason.

"Yup, it was," agreed the younger one, Jacob.

"Guys, I swear, you are geniuses," I say sarcastically.

"Thank you, all though we know that was sarcastic, thank you," they say in unison and bow. I just roll my eyes.

Well, you are probably wondering where I live. Well, I live in a large mansion with my family. The Jackson family.

The Jacksons are the newest and hottest clothing production around, Jackson Clothing Line, or JCL for short. With my help of good fashion for teen girls, and my brothers' help for teen boys, we are quite successful.

Yesterday I went to the mall and walked into a clothing shop. I swear it was a nightmare. It was a house of clothing horror! I went there to get pattern ideas... but it was the wrong choice. They had...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

FLOWER PATTERNS!!!!!

I still can't get the sight out of my head. It was in a teens' clothing store too. Saddest thing I ever saw. I almost passed out. Good thing my brothers were there to get me out of there.

Anyways, I really want to go to this anime convention next week because of my dorky brothers who got me interested in this stuff. So, I am going to see if mom will listen.

"Okay, dorks, I found out that there is an anime convention next week. Wanna help me try to convince mother anime non-geek to let us children anime geeks to go?" I ask. They look at me like I never had a good idea before or something.

Jacob and Jason nod and one runs to my dresser, (*cough* perverted Jason *cough*) while the other runs to my closet. Jason Throws me my under clothes and Jacob comes up to me with my mom's latest set of clothing. I push the idiots of brothers out of my room and get dressed.

After I am fixed up and dressed, I look in the mirror. I am wearing a pair of leggings that have diamond-shaped glitter pattern up the sides, a cute black shirt that has a bleeding heart design on it, my favorite pair of tan boots, and my Pokemon beanie. 'Mom, you had to use the design I made when I was 12?' I thought to myself. My blonde and blue hair was in two low pig tails over my shoulder. I nod at myself in approval.

I walk out of my room and see my brothers waiting for me. They also nod in approval of my outfit and then we head to see mom.

Mom was in her designing room. Once we entered, we saw a slender woman with blonde hair like mine, but her eyes are gold like Jammie and Jacob's.

"My dear children! May I help you?" she asked in a sweet tone. Yup, that's my mom for you.

"Well," we all begin in unison, "we were wondering if we could go to this anime convention next week. We promise we will all stick together, bring our own helthy food from here, and not buy anything un-immprotant. Deal?"

"Intresting arguement. Okay. Deal," Mom replied. Us tripplets jumped into the air and cheered. Then mom contimued, "Under one condition. That is you all wear some of my new cosplay clothing. It's from Skye-Ann's favorite anime show!"

"YES!!! YOU TWO ARE HIKARU AND KAORU AND I AM HARUHI!!! MY LIFE IS AWESOME!!!" I sceam with joy!

"You. Are. More. Evil. Than. US!" my idiot brothers shout.

"Well, better to be smart, pretty, and evil than to be dumb, weird, and evil. Right?" I ask. They nod and I continue, "I was comparing myself to you two dummies, you know?"

They look at me with shock. See, I am really smart.

I run off and soon after, they start to chase me.

'My life is really amazing. I don't want anything to change," I smile at my thought.