Chapter 10

Lia's POV
I woke up in a room. It doesn't look anything like my room or Ryan's room. No one was around me. I then heard footsteps behind me. I flipped to around to who it is. It was Jc. "Morning Lia." Jc said drying his hair with a towel. I'm guessing he took a shower. I then sat up from the bed and yawned "Morning Jc." I then heard loud noises coming from downstairs. It sounded like boys. I then got up and walked in the restroom to get ready for what this day brings me. "Oh and Lia, in the left cabinet there's a new toothbrush you could borrow." Jc said hanging up his towel. He then walked out the door. I started cleaning myself up.

***when she was done***

I walked out the door to hearing a guy say 'smack cam' and then a slap sound. I walk downstairs kinda shy. I mean I don't know any of these boys other than Jc.

(Authors Note~In real life she does know O2L but in the book she doesn't only Jc well kind of😏)

I then saw Jc laughing to death with 4 other guys while the other had his mouth open in shock. I kinda laughed at the face he was making. Jc then noticed me and walked over to me. He then put his arm over my shoulder. "Hey guys this is Lia! And Lia these are Kian, Ricky, Trevor...." I knew who the next guy was. "Sam." Me and Jc said in sync. Sam noticed me and walked slowly towards me. "Long time no see Lia." Sam said surprised. "Hi Sam." I said shocked. Sam then ran to me and gave me a hug bear hug. "I miss you so much." Sam said. I gently rubbed the back my head. "Me too." I say with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I'm confused." Jc said. I then heard my phone ring from upstairs. I let go of Sam. "My phones ringing I'll be right back." I say. I then ran upstairs. I answered the phone. It was Ryan. "Hey babe, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!" He yells. "I'm at Jc's place." I said scared to death. Ryan hates it when I'm around guys that are lets see stronger or better or famous guys. He's the jealous type. "I'm picking you up right now!" He yells in the phone. "Why are you so jealous?!" I quietly yelled in the phone. "Are you judging me? That's it I'm coming!" He says. Gosh such a girl. "Yeah but it's not like you know where he lives." I said. "Well I can always track your phone him and your phone seems to be at Jc's house." He then ended the call. I then ran downstairs and put my back against their front door. "Lia what's wrong?" Jc asked. "Ryan he's coming and he's mad." I said worriedly. all the guys then piled up against the door with me and Ricky went and cover the windows and came back with a bat. I kinda laughed at Ricky but that's a good idea. I don't even know why I'm still dating this jerk. Oh yeah cause if I don't he'll hurt me. What a wonderful boyfriend. (note sarcasm). I then heard a car door closed. We all then put all our forces against the door. We then heard a mean knock. I heard him say dammit softly through the door. He heard footsteps walking away from the door. I then heard a large thump at the door. The door seems to get heavier.We all ran away from the door and it fell. Really we had to go away from the door. I hid behind the guys. "Where's Lia." He yelled. "Excuse me sir, but your not allowed to barge in our house with out warrant." Trevor sasses. He then pushed the guys out of the way and he spotted me. He pulled on my wrist and pulled me to the car. I then felt a pair of arms around me. It was Sam. I smiled. I still had feelings for Sam when I saw him again. Sam seems to be beating Ryan. Ryan then left. He punched the wall leaving a hole. After he left Ricky and Kian picked up the door and began fixing it. Trevor then walking around the house saying. "OMG We almost got hurt!" Trevor said dramatically. I laughed scared of what just happened. But all I know is that Ryan's not giving up.
------------
I'm back into the writing mood. I know this chapter must be boring. But at least Trevor's funny right?
Follow me on Instagram for updates
Instagram~ Dream_clouders
Wanna chat sometime
Kik~ marshmellowbunnies13
Thanks for ready love you

Love,
Jccaylenslover22❤️