Chapter 1- new beginning

I hummed the tune that was in my head. ' and thats why i smile... Its been a long while, sense everything has felt this right.. And now you turned it all around' then this random lady comes up to me. "Your really good." i smiled at this women and gave her a 'thanks' and kept going on my way. Each Time i sang in front of someone i always got a 'OMG! Is that you singing' or the casual 'your really good. Which i don't mind at all. But then when i walked into my favorite coffee shop i didn't notice one of my favorite simmers where there... ' lady runnin down to the rip tide takin away to the dark side i wanna be your left hand man.' the bam Ariana Grande came up to me. ' Hey your really good how about i give a chance to become the world biggest popstar.' 'S-Sure if its not that much trouble.'...
Thats where i started living. I am a a pop/rocker singer. My name is Avery Nigal. I'm now 17. I never thought that i would be a pop rocker singer. This is really surprise to me. I have now been singing for 4 years. Sold 3 albums and enjoying my life. Before i was a popstar i was just a normal country girl with no life. My only family was my friends. I was not self fish, i helped the homeless. I was known and hated on in that state which was Tennessee. I had to say good bye to me friends and my boyfriend but i know they'll all Skype me. I heard my computer Skype ring. I walked over to iT and sat down on one of my bus seats.
"AVERY!!!" Summer and Siana screamed. They're my best twin friends. "Summer! Siana! How are yal? Hows the others? Hows Nick?" i asked. "Nick is sad but happy that he gets to come with you for the rest of the tour. We are too! What are they rules?" they asked.
Summer and Siana are rule freaks. They have to have rules for everything. Nick is my boyfriend and their brother.I Last seen nick was last year and on skype. "i only gave 5 rules ok?
1) Don't talk to me when I'm busy
2) don't touch anything mine
3) dont break anything
4) inside voices
5) HAVE FUN
got it?" i asked and they nodded writing it down. "where's Nicky? I asked and they yelled his name. He showed up on the screen and smiled. "hey babe." "hey. I have to go so i can pack I'll skype you when I'm done." he said and left. I shrugged and got my guitar. "Ok we got it down! How many more days til you arrive?" Summer asked. "Look out your door." I said. I was already there. "Avery you are not outside! OMG YOU ARE!" They came out and pulled me in a bear hug. "WE MISSED YOU!" They yelled and I laughed. "Avery.." I heard someone gasp and I looked up and smiled. The girls let me go and i ran to Nick. I started crying. "Don't cry my love." i heard that he was about to cry to in his voice. "They're happy tears Nick happy ones." i said and he hugged me tighter. 5 years of dating did this to me. "Come guys you set?" I said when I pulled away from Nick wiping my tears smiling. They all go their stuff and we were off the the areana. "Avery we don't have tickets." Nick said while I'm reading over my script for the concert. "yes you guys do." i mumbled. "No we don't" I was getting real annoyed so I threw him the 3 back stage passes. "There now leave me in peace." I said in a British voice. "What if I don't want to leave." He said sitting next to me. "Then just stay there and let me study." I said.
We arrived. "Nick, summer, siana. You guys will become my new helpers." i said and smiled. "What are we gonna of boss?" Siana asked and i laughed. "Im not your boss. Im only your boss in the bus. My friend Patrick and he will be your boss." "Hi guys we will start with the chairs." Patrick instructed and I left him to it. I went to go practice.
Nick's POV
I was helping Patrick with the techno for Avery's equipment. I'm a real nerd if I say so myself then I heard a sweet voice. "Oh uh-huh
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

We find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah... GOOD JOB GUYS IT SOUNDS GREAT!" Avery said and walked off the stage. I can't wait for the rest of the tour.. 6 more months with my angel then I have to leave her. I have to stay here and help with my sisters.
*after the concert and Avery's POV*

That was fun! We got in the bus and quickly left. "Good job my angel." Nick said coming up to me. "Thanks. So get your sisters and we can talk about the sleeping arrangements." Then I heard squealing. "AVERY! YOUR SLEEPING WITH NICK AND WE'LL SLEEP TOGETHER!" Summer and siana squealed and I sighed. They're lucky I have slept in the same bed as Nick before. "Fine." I sighed and gave them a little smile. "Come on let's sleep we are gonna arrive in California in 17 hours." I said and we all went to sleep. Nick put his arm around my waist to make sure I don't fall off and I put my head on his chest. I really miss this. Then Summer and Siana slept in the desk area cuz me and Nick are hogging the only bed there is but who cares?
~next morning~
I woke up to squealing and pictures flashing. I groaned and threw a pillow at they're faces and buried my face deeper in Nick's chest.
"AVERY WAKE UP WE'RE HUNGRY!" Summer whined and I mentally rolled my eyes. "Leave her alone. Leave and I'll get up and do it." Nick mumbled and they ran out. "Thank you." I whispers and he got up. "Sleep... I'll be back." He said and left and I fell asleep. Then I heard Yelling and stuff falling. I went out to check out what's happening and to see...