Concert [Chapter seven]

9 hours later,

Ji yong's pov.

Today was the day of our first show in Tokyo. I was excited but also really nervous. I wanted the show to go as planned today.

It's true I can be a bit of a perfectionist when it came to performing. I guess I just want to be as professional as possible.

I didn't want to have any distractions today which meant I couldn't think about Bora either. As if I could do that...

It was an hour long journey to the Tokyo Dome, the venue for the show.

When we reached, we followed Kazan and Yang to our respective rooms. There would be two rooms each, one for the production team, and the other for the makeup team.

Everyone began hustling to the rooms to prepare for the show.

"Annyeong!" Young bae said in a sing song voice as we entered the makeup room.
We all headed towards our respective stations and I sat down to get my makeup done.

Bora slowly walked towards with a small smile. "Annyeong."
I just give her a nod, keeping my eyes on the mirror.

I closed my eyes as she started doing my makeup.

In my head, I was going over all the song sequence and dances for the show.

Then I felt something sharp poke my eye and I open my eyes abruptly.

"Aish! What was that?" I cursed, looking at Bora.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention...I accidentally poked your eye with the brush..."

I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to get pissed at Bora, but this was an important show and I didn't want my eye makeup to be ruined. All eyes would be on the hyungs and I today.

"Why weren't you paying attention?" I asked, my eyes fixed on hers.

She looked away nervously. I started to feel bad for raising my voice at her.

"I'm sorry, Ji yong. I won't do that again."

I narrowed my eyes to the mirror and glanced at myself. The Eye makeup was ruined and it looked terrible.

I shook my head, I was getting stressed but I tried to speak calmly now. "What's going on with you today? You're not usually this careless."

"I...I'm just a little tired...The girls and I were out late last night so I didn't get much sleep."

Is this the kind of excuse she had? I didn't care if she was pretty or not, she wasn't being very professional.

"I don't think you understand how important this is, Bora. We barely have time left for you to redo my makeup, which means that I have to perform with this look." I muttered.

I was shocked at how I'm behaving right now, but I couldn't stop myself. I was so exhausted and stressed from all the trainings and preparation for the big day, and I was under the impression that Bora isn't a very competent makeup artist.

"Well, I'm sorry. I can just do some touch ups for you then, there's not much I can do about it either." She mumbled.

"This wouldn't have happened if you had just simply paid attention."