a mutants struggles

Clay Tacen (tay-sen), or dream, had always had trouble with, well, a lot of things really. It's like he's always able to hear from somewhere else, but when opening up about this he'd always be called delusional, or imaginative, so after a few years he closed himself off by building walls of bedrock. It wasn't usually the same person for long, and no one knew about it, not even himself, he always had this derpy mask to cover his face. You see, clay is a, for lack of a better term, mutant, his genes were insane and left doctors who tried to understand his hearing and eyes, oh, yeah, dream had insanely green eyes, and his sight sometimes went completely dark for anywhere between 5 minutes to multiple hours. George Nofend (noe-fend) was always a nice person, getting concerned often, much like Darryl Badbosen (bad-bow-sen), or bad, especially when his new, quiet, best friend had frequent panic/anxiety attacks, and often couldn't keep track of the information he's given, and usually had a very tired and exhausted aura surrounding him from sleep loss (due to the hearing).

Dreams P.O.V

It was finally quiet enough to sleep, and just my luck, as I find myself laying in bed I start thinking about how worried about me George has been lately. It's not like he could hide the fact he was always sleep deprived forever, he's lucky enough none of his friends know about his panic and anxiety attacks. Whatever, he wants sleep right now, anxiety is future dreams problem...

Morning, 7:00 british time.

George's P.O.V.

I groggily get up and out of bed, once I'm ready I go to wake my flatmate. He's always acting so weird, like when it's completely silent and he'll just cover his ears with an unhealthy amount of force occasionally he'd let an almost inaudible whimper as if it was so loud it hurt him, this truly made the brit worry over his friends well being.

When he opened his friend's door, the last thing (unfortunately) he imagined to find was a sleeping clay! This was such a rare sight he actually had to write it down in his journal that he may or may not use to document every time clay either has an issue with noise and when he actually sleeps! Alas, he supposed he should wake up the sleeping mess that was his friend.

                                                                                                     . . .

                                                                                       Should I continue?