Retail Therapy - JATP Luke Patterson

On Tumblr?: Yesss (@/ritz-hell-hotel, Tell your friends. Go follow ;))

Fandom: Julie and the Phantoms

Request?: Nope this is all for my lonesome

Word Count: 4.8K+

Summary: Alive!Luke x Alive!Reader/ Alive!JATP x Reader. After a fight with your parents, you go out for a little retail therapy and meet a certain Rockstar. I think I will prolly do a part 2 or more let me know if you want one, btw this is not proofread or edited. Luke sings to you in this chapter and he sings 'Can't take my eyes off you' by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, so you can listen to that if you want.

Warnings: I don't think there's any.

-

"Julie please, my parents and I just got into another huge fight about my art and I need moral support."

"But my dad wants me to watch Carlos and I can't bail again."

"Please just get here! I need you, Jules," Y/N radiated distress and it was clear to all the people in the Claire's she was currently in.

"Fine, I can call my tía. I'll be there in an hour, but you owe me an ice cream cone!" Julie said laughing, Julie had been Y/N's best friend since they met in the seventh grade when they both accidentally wore the same shirt three days in a row and became friends, they often would laugh about it. Y/N told her where to meet and thanked her friend quickly hanging up the phone. She heaved all her shopping bags up and looked around.

"Why am I even in this store?!" She hmphed loudly drawing the attention of the other shoppers once again. She marched out of the store towards the food court where she was meeting Julie. A new store caught her eye and she stopped for a minute debating if she had enough room for more bags. She quickly made her mind up deciding that she could make room, after all, she had her dad's Platinum Amex and she was not going to waste this opportunity. Y/N walked quickly to the entrance of the quaint book store. She turned into the book store slamming into something, it was just her luck to run into a wall today and I mean why not seeing as the rest of her life was falling to pieces around her. She fell onto her back looking at the ceiling her bags scattered around her.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" A boy came into her sight. He had shaggy brown hair and was wearing a light yellow apron with a name tag. Guess she didn't run into a wall after all, but again that was just her luck. Her eyes began to water as all the emotion crashed upon her like a tsunami. She gritted her teeth pulling herself together.

"I'm fine," Y/N looked at his name tag. "Luke."

"Woah how'd you know my name?" Luke stepped back and Y/N let out a breath of laughter.

"Nametag," She said as the tears began to pool in her eyes.

"What? Oh my god, why are you crying?" Luke looked at her panicked, he didn't do the best around crying girls. She held up a thumbs up.

"I said I'm- I'm," She coughed lightly trying her best to get out the words.

"Here let me help you up," Luke stuck out his hand to her nervously. She grabbed it and using her other hand tried to wipe the onslaught of tears off her face. Luke kept a hold of her hand pulling her to the back section of the store.

"Um you can stay back here as long as you'd like," He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and accidentally running into the desk behind him knocking a book off the desk he looked at it quickly.

"Here you can read this maybe it'll make you feel better," he picked the book up shoving the book into her arms. He ran out of the room quickly.

"Oh? I- Thank you!" Y/N called out into the store. Luke ran back into the room his arms heaving all the girl's bags.