chapter 1/Its really you

Ima tag my friend who i got the idea from. Go look at her book! lalaloopsy28333

Also the song at the top has absolutely nothing to do with the story, i just thought it kinda fit.

Trigger warnings. These are basically for the whole book:
⚠️depression⚠️
⚠️self harm⚠️
⚠️suicide⚠️

Midoriya pov:

Hi my name is izuku midoriya, and my dream has always been to be a hero, but when 2 years after my graduation my mom died, and my idol all might died, i gave up on life. I fell into a depressive episode, i cut off contact with all my friends from high school and moved to a small town. Im now 21 years old and barely scraping by.

I sit on the old second hand couch that lays, half broken, on the floor of my run down apartment. I flick on the tv and see him. Is it really him? It could be, I haven't watched the news in months. They say his hero name and u know its him: k a c c h a n.

He looks so grown-up, i mean, what did i expect? Its been what? 3? 4? Years since i last saw him. Hes now the number three hero.

Where did i go wrong? When did i sink so low?

Your a failure.

If your mother were still alive shed be very disappointed in you.

Your just a fuck up.

Why are you still alive?

Just die already.

Die!

Why do they have to be so loud? The voices have been getting louder and louder. I just want them to stop. I stumble to the bathroom and blindly grab for the razor, until i feel the cool plastic make contact with my skin. I slide down to the floor and bring the razor blade with me. I pull my pants up slightly and start making cuts down my leg.

One because in a failure.

Two because i srewed the future of one for all.

Four because my mother died because of me.

Eight because ill never be a hero.

I snap out of it, and start bandaging my leg. Once my leg is bandaged i clean all my blood off the floor. I stand up and realize Just how hungry i am.

I start walking to the door so i can find food. I walk down the street until i see the cheap little sushi place i always go to, i order some shrimp tempura (shrimp tempura is my favourite thing in the world😋) and start taking the long way home.

On my way i look up and see a tall abandoned building. What if i just jumped? It would solve all my problems. I would finally be free.

I turn to the side and walk into the abandoned building. I walk up the stairs and when i reach the top i feel the wind ruffle my hair, which has barely changed since 3rd grade.

I walk closer to the edge. Im actually gonna do it. I'll finally be free!

I walk closer to the edge and position to jump, im just about to do it when i feel a firm hand grip my shoulder forcing me to stay still.

"Please dont jump" t-that voice, it sounds so.... familiar.

"Why shouldn't i?" I ask the person behind me. Im still trying to put my finger on who the voice belongs too.

"Becau- wait. Deku?" He asks, and it finally clicks in my head. I turn around. It really is him.

My eyes open wide, "kacchan." I say.

We both stare into eachothers eyes, "its really you."

Ok so that was the first chapter. I hope you liked it. I'll probably update this every now and then. So ya. Have a great day! Bye my she, he, theys, and gays.

(620 words)