Part 4/h a p p y

Hello, this chapter probably wont be as great since im writing it in a school bathroom, but here it is

And, as per usual, The song at the top has absolutely nothing to do with the story but you should definitely still listen to it.

Also ima try to update this at least twice a week! Probably more?

Midoriya pov:

"Now.... we need to talk" he tells me, while putting down a plate of bacon and eggs infront of me, and sitting down across from me.

"Ya......" i reply quietly.

"First of all, why would you want to do something like that?" He asks me with a hint of worry in his voice. Wow, worry? Never thought id here worry come from HIM. But it's probably fake, i mean, who would care about ME?

"B-because everyone i loved is gone. They're all dead: my mom, all might, they're GONE. After they left, life got really shitty, i can barely pay my rent, never mind buy dinner. I just didn't want to live like that. And after they died i just gave up, on becoming a hero, on saving people, on life. I mean if I couldn't save myself they who was i to try and save other people." I tell him, while on the verge of tears. "And, I should show you-" i put my foot on top of my other leg and pull the pants up so my cuts could be seen. They're wasn't a part of my leg that wasn't, scared, or cut, or scabbed over.

He looks at it with tears falling out of his eyes, are those tears because of me? Why would he ever feel that way because of me?

He looks up at me and walks around the counter to sit next to me, he softly grabs my leg and inspects every scar, whil lightly brushing his hand against them. He looks up so that his eyes are staring straight into mine, i move my eyes to the ground and my entire head follows. He puts a firm hand on my chin and pulls it up to be level with his, he makes eye contact with me. "Promise me you'll never do that again." He asks me, but its more of a statement.

"Ok....." i say.

"Good. You really deserve happiness and im going to try and help you get better. But first i have to tell you something ive been meaning to tell you since highschool.. well, I guess people do say actions speak better than words, so-" before i can say anything, or even really process want hes doing, he lightly presses his lips against mine, my eyes open out of surprise, but I eventually melt into it. I feel him lightly bite my lip, so i open my mouth slightly, allowing him a chance to slide his tongue into my mouth, exploring every part of it. I low moan escapes my mouth and we break apart quickly for air. In a few seconds i get a wave of confidence, and pull him into a kiss once more. He slides his hands down my back and rests them on my hips and i put my hands loosely around his neck.

"Wow..... that- that, was amazing. You've only gotten hotter over the years~" i say to him with a slight smirk (I accidentally put "smork" instead, and i dont know why, but in response i yelled "SmOrK" quite loudly. I hope I didn't draw too much attention to myself-)

"Your really beautifu- i mean ya. I know im hot." He says with a wink. Which earns a light chuckle from me. "Hey! You laughed!" He chuckles too. I give him a light smile. "And, umm.... I was wondering if you wanted to live here, you could leave that apartment and I could set you up in the guest bedroom here." He says too me happily. Im still a little thrown off by nice kacchan, but could definitely get used to it.

"I would love that, I'll just have to go get my stuff from my apartment!" I say, excited to be able to move in with him. Hes so hot- i mean nice! Ya, nice!

"Ok, I'll drive you. Lets eat, then we can go." He says to me with a bit of a smile. I nod in response and start eating. I just realized how little I usually eat in a day. I eat most of it, but stop about half way through because i think i might throw up if i keep eating. "Something wrong?" He asks me.

"No, im just full." I say to him in return.

"Ok, I'll Finnish up, then we can get your stuff?" He asks me.

"Sounds great, kacchan!" I say to him. Wow, i think this is the first time ive been happy in months. Huh, h a p p y. I like this feeling.

Hello! Im actually really proud of this chapter! Also, please remember that if your struggling with your mental health than please reach out to someone, anyone. If you dont feel comfortable telling your parents, then tell a teacher, or an EA, or a friends parent. An adult is an adult. They can help you.

see ya later, my, shes, hes, theys, and gays.

(906 words)