Part 8

You found Hinata again, who was excited to hear if you had asked Ino out. You gulped and stood in front of her, blushing deeply.

“… I-I couldn’t…” You said, “I-I was… t-too nervous…”

Hinata sighed softly, before hugging you. You hugged Hinata back as she softly rubbed your back, a slight smile crossing her face.

“… I-I’m having… dinner with Ino Senpai… Tonight” You said

Hinata smiled, breaking the hug, and locked eyes with you.

“That’s good!” Hinata said

You nodded.

“Hopefully you’ll ask her out this time” Hinata said

You nodded, smiling softly.

“H-Hopefully” You said

Hinata linked her arm with yours. You softly rested your head on Hinata’s shoulder, a soft smile on your face.

“I’ll help you settle your nerves before you go, ___” Hinata said

You smiled and thanked Hinata, before the two of you walked off towards the bathrooms.

“First, we’re going to have a nice and relaxing bath, ok?” Hinata said

You slowly nodded.

Hinata smiled.

“I’m sneaking you into the women’s bath, ok, so try not to look suspicious” Hinata said

Your entire face turned red as you nodded.

After your bath, you went to talk to Kakashi, to ask if he had any more missions for you to do. But, he’d told you that Hinata wouldn’t let you do any missions until you were fully healed from your injures. You felt fine and healed. But, Hinata always worried about you when you were hurt.

You sighed and walked back to Hinata.

Hinata had relaxed most of your nerves.

You took a deep breath, your heart beating slightly faster than normal as you were on your way to meet Ino Senpai for dinner. You stood and waited. You were a few minutes early. Soon, Ino Senpai approached you and smiled, linking her arm with yours.

“Ready to eat?” Ino asked

“Y-Yes” You said

“Good” Ino said, smiling

During dinner, you and Ino Senpai were chatting together. It was nice that Ino Senpai wasn’t pushing you to say what you wanted to say to her earlier. Ino Senpai wanted it to come out naturally, You smiled and listened to the story that Ino Senpai was telling you.

It was about a mission that she’d gone on.

Dinner and conversation went on.

It was nice.

The dinner date lasted for an hour.

The two of you had finished eating. You looked towards Ino Senpai, blushing, and smiling softly. Ino Senpai reached over to you and smiled, taking a soft hold of both your hands. This was your chance to finally asked Ino Senpai out. You took a few deep breaths, your heart pounding.

“I-Ino Senpai” You said

“Yes, ___?” Ino asked

You took another deep breath. You were just going to say it, instead of thinking about it. If you thought about it, you wouldn’t be able to get it out.

“Ino Senpai…” You said, “… Will you… um… Would you like to…”

You gulped.

“Would you like to go out with me!” You said, “As boyfriend and girlfriend!”