Ruining the Cheating Boyfriend

After carefully following the instructions, Jason was sure he ended up at the right apartment building. He wore his favourite v-neck shirt that accentuated his taut abs and a tight pair of jeans that made his large crotch all the more prominent. The jeans were a bit suffocating but that didn't matter- he wouldn't be wearing them for long.

For a while now, Jason would look for cute girls to meet up with online. Almost every week he would find at least one woman who was interested in a fun evening with him. On the occasion he didn't, he would spend a little extra time with his girlfriend. One time, he forgot he had dates with two girls in the same apartment. That night got off to a rocky start, but with his rugged good looks he persuaded them to engage in a three-way. Any hesitation they had vanished when he took out his massive cock and went to town on their needy pussies.

This week's conquest was named Morgan. When Jason happened upon her profile he got an instant half-chub. She was one of the most divine creatures he had ever laid eyes upon. Even as he entered the building, his cock was stirring in his pants. He was hoping this would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship with benefits.

But coming in from a safe distance, hidden by the darkness was a very pissed off woman. Jason's girlfriend, Sarah had followed his car here. The poor fool was too laser-focused on pussy to notice his own girlfriend's vehicle. Sarah had considered a fake profile to lure Jason in, but she doubted he was stupid enough to fall for those tactics. Besides, the best way to get her revenge would be to catch him about to do it with another woman. Like Jason, Sarah had also made sure to dress nice for the occasion. Her brown hair was done up in a ponytail, framing her beautiful face. She wore a black crop top that showed off her well-tanned rock-hard abs with a cute gold stud belly button ring bringing attention to them. She had her gym shorts on, exposing her smooth, but muscular legs- legs that she would surely be using tonight.

Sarah and Jason had been dating for the better part of a year. They were working out at the same gym and Jason was taken by her lovely physique. They hit it off and spent the night together. While Jason was intersted in a repeat performance or two in the future, Sarah had greater plans in mind. She wanted to take their relationship to the next level. Jason was unsure about becoming a steady boyfriend but Sarah popped the question on such a repeat performance while riding his monster-sized dick. Her cute B-cup titties, hard, tanned abs and pierced navel in full view. With all this clouding his judgment, he gave a resounding "Fuck yeah, baby!" and the rest was history.

However, this did little to change Jason's love of brief hookups, and here he was again, soon to experience what he was hoping to be the best pussy he ever fucked. After going up the elevator and walking down a couple hallways he arrived at his destination. He opened the door and was immediately hit by a fragrant aroma. Rose petals lined the floor to what was surely the bedroom. It was clear to Jason that Morgan took fucking seriously. He was going to get along well with her.

When Jason entered the bedroom, he was greeted by the hottest sight he had ever seen. Morgan was sitting on her bed completely naked. Her platinum-blonde hair was curled to perfection, her plump lips were pink and glossy, ready to suck dick. Her D-cup tits were proudly displayed on her thin, voluptuous hourglass-shaped body. She was playing with her long, dangly belly button ring that reached halfway down to her pussy, which was recently shaved and dripping wet for the occasion.

"Hey, Jace! Nice to finally meet you. You're looking pretty damn fine tonight." She said clearly staring at the outline of his now fully-erect cock.

"You too, babe. You're even hotter in person then I thought you'd be." Jason stripped down completely. His immaculate six-pack abs on full display. His genitals were now unleashed.

His huge balls, filled to the brim with sperm, supported his thick, veiny 10-inch cock that stuck up like a tower now that it was fully erect. This cock had been inside dozens of pussies, mouths and assholes, and now it was Morgan's turn to try it out. This incredible package defined him as a man. The overpowering testosterone in his sack powered his supreme musculature and made him the grade A alpha male that was standing before her.