The End of Maletoth's reign, new start.

(Hello everyone welcome to my new fanfiction hope you enjoy it and if you have any thoughts, idea's suggestions or opinions please use comments to tell me them please if you want Enjoy.)
________________________________
(Karamoon.)(Maletoth's Castle.)(Beast Pov.)

It was finally done, after all I've done all the death I Brought, all the blood I've spilt, all for this moment and this moment alone.

Here I stand before my Creator, he may have at one point have been a man but now he hardly be recognized as a man his form so warped and shifted by his experiments all in One single minded pursuit, To conquer and control death as well as life, he had achieved it with his ultimate creation [The Well of Soul's] and [The gate of Soul's] it takes the soul of every life killed by his army and uses it as fuel for his many more powerful, evil magic's and technologies, with it's central point being a massive throne that reaches all the way to the top of his tower, having soul's drawn in as a form of fuel, With it he created his Two most powerful creations [The Titan] and me [The Beast] or as my original name was Aarbron.

He had achieved what many would consider to be the power of a God or from some perspectives a Devil but that mattered little before me, with my rage, and the blood I've spilt to gain strength, along with the Millions of lost soul's taken by his machine using me as the vessel of their vengeance as it was I who has the power necessary to end it.

In the end It was in the hands of me who never had a chance to make a choice and on this day I would make a choice that would affect all in my world. Here he stood at my mercy. And in a way everyone is at my mercy from the effect of what I chose, here and now.

[Maletoth]:"Please have mercy! just allow me to get to my machine and we can surely work something out! I know I can restore your Humanity, if you so wish. Or maybe we can work to together! Rule over all creation, what about that!"

He crawled slowly to his machine his throne the center of it his Gate of Soul's the source of his power before sitting down in it.

Now the most simple one would be to kill him as I had to all who had crossed me in my journey, no matter who they were. I killed all who stood before me in way of my goal.

But there was an appeal to... Regaining my humanity becoming a human once again and merely leaving my problems behind to finally free from everything. Even that which made my identity. a true fresh start.

But who am I kidding I knew how this was going to end because I made my choice long before now.

I grabbed Maletoth by his shoulder before throwing him off the throne slamming him violently to the floor

He yelled in pain and outrage"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

I turned back to the throne before raising my hand claws aimed toward it.

[Maletoth]:"NO! IF YOU DO THAT I CAN'T TURN YOU INTO A HUMAN!

I glanced towards my Creator One last time. I resolved my self of doubt. And for the first time since I could remember... I had made my choice and had no need for word's right now.

'I know. After all... Its not my place to punish you.

I smashed my clawed hand against the throne completely destroying the base causing it to collapse.

Maletoth screamed, Rage and despair consuming his entire being. He mumbled something in soft resignation and defeat, utterly broken. After doing the deed I turned and began to walk towards the exit of this hell scape, passing by the corpse of my would be replacement.