FEELING'S WERE NEW! CHAPTER 7

Actually,
he never miss a chance to amaze me. Now am really recalling the words of Harry - "
"Why his everywhere?"

I was about to ask him that what he is doing here. But before I could say anything, I felt like vomitting. So I ran to the washroom area and he was behind me. I started vomiting and he was rubbing my back. I held his hand so tightly so tightly as I can. Genuinely, if I got fever, cold or else become so ill I am really okay with it and can take it. But doing vomit, Ahhh! I really can't.

I was holding his hand so tightly because I feel good or else I close my fist tight or rub my neck. He was constantly rubbing my back I felt good.
Are you fine? He asked me.
But I got fainted in his arms.

I woke up, looked everywhere and it wasn't my place. I saw a clock in front of me, it was 5:00pm.
Really? It's 5:00pm, it's evening and am still sleeping, I said. But I didn't thought about where I am?

Quickly, I went out of the room where I saw him. And this time I wasn't shocked!
He was on his sofa doing some work.
I started looking at him and was looking at him. I didn't said anything.
Then he gotta call so he went to the veranda. I was standing there he saw me but didn't said anything. But he did smiled at me. I thought he will ask something. But as he have habit of to amaze me!
As I was feeling thirsty so without saying anything or asking anything, I went to the kitchen which was straight front of me. There I tried to open the tap but it didn't open. I tried again and again.

What kind of tap is this?
Oh god! How to open this tap.
I mean really? Ahhh!
I was getting irritated. And was saying and asking to myself.

How can somebody seem to have such a tap at home, which no other can open? Again said to myself. Than I open the door of fridge and it was all empty. God am thirsty and hungry saying I turned and saw him. He was exactly front of me holding glass of water. I took it and said "Don't you eat anything?" He said, Why? Because people keep food and drinking items in the fridge. And your whole fridge is empty, I said. People do alots of other things too, he said holding my hand and took me to the tap put his hand on my hand and said like this by opening the tap. I looked at him and he was already. All I was feeling was connected directly with my heart and was super amazing. I didn't wanted to step back or shout on him or any kind of anger at all. At that time I didn't remember anything. I thought to faint again in his arms. Thoughts were different, thinking were changed and FEELING WAS NEW! My heart was beating hard. I was just looking in his eyes and was not even blinking. Tap was open and water was over flowing. Neither he nor I didn't turn off the tap.

But suddenly water started falling down than also I didn't got. Then he turned off the tap and smiled but I didn't reacted and was holding his hands. It was about 15 minutes I was looking at him. And he was also not saying anything. I was feeling myself to be a heroine of some film and a hero to him and felt some song is playing in background for us in which we are having a beautiful couple dance. I was in my beautiful dream meanwhile he said, Zara? I didn't reacted. Zara you must have tired. We are looking at each other since standing. Then also I didn't reacted. Then finally he lifted me in his dock and took me to the hall. Now I was out of my dream and said, "Christian put me down!" This was the first time I took his name. He made me sit on the couch and said, Firstly I loved that you took my name and second thing is that I didn't knew that you are this romantic?
Romantic? Looking at someone is not...., saying I got quite. Mean you accept that you were looking at me, he said. I was all numb didn't had anything to say. I felt shy. He said your way of looking was.....
Shut up! Are you done with your talks? And What you mean by way of looking? I was just looking and yes not at you so no need to misunderstood.

Then he again started doing work and didn't said anything. I was thinking what am doing. I looked at clock it was 6:30 pm. He was not at all asking me that do I want to go at my home or not? And not even I wanted. Being around him I was not remembering anybody. And even for second I didn't thought that did Harry know that am here? I don't know what happened to me? and what I was in thinking?

Meanwhile he said, I did called the doctors and they said you are absolutely fine. So don't worry okay. He looked at me laughed and asked, Why you always keep reacting weird in front of me? I'm not going to do anything which you don't like! He said with a sweet face.

Sorry, I said.
Why? He asked.
I said when I was vomitting I held your hand so... He smiled and didn't said anything.
I said thank you! You helped me there so... He again smiled and didn't said anything.
But he came near me and pattered my hair with his hand. Suddenly he became quite.
He wasn't saying anything and I wanted to knew why he is not saying anything? I wanted him to say! And I couldn't held my patience and I asked him, "why are you silent?"
"You want me to talk to you?" He said putting his all work aside and came near me. Then I thought it's a right time to ask him about that day. Ofcourse there must be a reason so he did that! Yaah! at that time I was angry. But at this time only one thing was going on in my mind. I was also wondering that what would have happened that he kissed me? I wanted to know the answers of all the questions badly.
He said, you wanted me to talk to you now you are lost somewhere. Then my mind wandered and I said am hungry.

Bell rang he went to open. It was Harry there!