🐙✨👿3.first day of school (pt 3)

* end of first day
💙nora pov
"Finally bitchh the day is over" i screamed running out of the gym me cassie killa jamar and raheem all had the same gym class sarahly was the smart mf so she had a advance class. no lie me and raheem been getting close like we've been talking ever since algebra class he told me to call him rah or heem but lil does he know i'm gonna be calling him all types of freaky shit in a couple of weeks just wait pooh anyways he gave me his number he a lil fwine white lightskin nigga or whatever and his tattoo on his face and arms make a bitch wanna do imaginable thingsss😏😩🥴👅. i'm finna text him when i get home lol bye😝.

💙mar pov
i offered cassandra a ride home she hesitated at first but lil mama said yes. now we leaving gym class i see her next by someone locker taking her headphones out her book bag damn she's so damn sexy she got a nigga heart beating and shii but you know ya boy gotta keep it Cool ion wanna seem like a simp over a girl i barley know. i grabbed her hand gently and we walked to my range rover now i wasn't the richest person but i had money lots of it. we get in and i start driving the car drive was quite i wasn't gonna take her directly home i wanna get to know her while we here. "you hungry ma?"

💙cassie pov
"you hungry ma" lawd dis bwoy gives mi chills dung mi bac. (writing in patwah a lil.) "um yeah can we go to mcdonald's" i said looking down playing with my tiny fat fingers. "why you so quiet lighten up around me mamas" mar said. "is it okay if i play some music?" i said "yeah sure beautiful just reach in the back seat and get the aux cord" i grabbed the aux cord and played mine by tink ft. g herbo. i started getting a lil comfortable singing it. "if only you were mine, if only your mine?"

💙mar pov
looking at her singing is the best view so i decided to sing along with ha. "baby im thuggin i can't be yo boyfriend"
*cassie singin* "if only you were mines if only you were mines"
"maybe i could be but i don't know if i should be" i said. we continued singing the rest of the drive to mcdonald's. fifthteen minutes later we pull up to the drive thru waiting so we can order. "mamas what you want". i think i'll juss get medium fries and two mcChickens and a sprite . two minutes later we get our food and we're driving to her house she's so quiet she never talks. "mamas get a little comfortable like you were just a two minutes ago." "oh I'm sorry i'm just kind of a little shy that's all" she siad "I mean I understand you're shy but you don't have to be shy around me I fuck with you heavy and I barely know you babygirl ."

The whole drive to her house  we just listened music I can't get my eyes off her she's so pretty I don't see why people hate her or say mean things to her. i want her to be my girl soooo bad but ion wanna seem like I'm just tryna fuck and leave her i wanna get to know her treat her right take her out that little shy shell she's in. she's not one of these other broad i'm used to. we pull up to her crib and i get a text message from my boss

*BOSS
"ayo mar getcho ass to the trap house NOW nigga we gotta take care of some business."
* me- ighh, i'll be there in 15 g.

💙cassie pov
i got in my crib it was quite so i already know my crackhead ass mother wasn't here she probably was out sucking dick sniffing coke like she always do. anyways i go to my room got undress and took a shower after i was done i put my nike set put my hair in a messy bun and watched but im just a cheerleader on youtube. i dosed off until i heard a big slam coming from the front door and a whole lot of screaming ofc it's my mother. "Cassie you big fat headed bitch wake up and do something productive once in your life you whore" it's an everyday thing in my life i don't know why she hates me sooo much ever since dad died she's always lashes out on me and the things she says hurt. all i ever wanted was a good relationship with my mom and i can't even have that. " stupid bitch i know you fuccing hear me talking to you hoe" she continued to yell and scream and holler i just put my airpods in and blast music to not hear her voice. ten minutes later she comes busting thru my door "i know you heard me talking to you get your fat ass up and do something". i continued to ignore and with that she pulls me out of bed by my hair. I JUST WANTED TO KILL HER AT THAT EXACT MOMENT but i simply got myself up put on my slides grabbed my keys wallet phone and left the house for a walk to calm down.

💙mar pov
i just got done hitting this lick w me and the gang so already know im finna take my ass home forreal i get in my car and as im driving i see cassie just waking so i stopped just to see wat she up too. " ayooo ma whatchuu doing waking outside late you know there's weird ass nikkas out here frfr but aye  hope in tho cassie" she hopes in and i can just tell something off with her and she's been crying from all the dried up tears on her face. " babygirl what's wrong who messing witchuu talk to me". she just stayed quiet with her head down. bet im finna take uu to my crib so you can tell me what's going on " 

*30 minutes later
we pull up to my condo and babygirl knocked out in the car😂. "yo wake up love we at my place and don't think imma try anything that you don't feel comfortable doing im not on no weird shit i just wanna talk to you so let's go come on in" we get out the car i open my house door and automatically her eyes widens that's everybody reaction when they walk in side my crib. " wowwwwwwww this is huge and sooo pretty" she said i chuckled "thanks ma" not gonna lie it is dope tho the theme of everything is black white and red sooooo shii pretty dope.

how y'all feeling so far about the book👾💚?
what happens next 👾💚?
please vote comments and just enjoy 👾💚.
follow me on instagram @therealdess._