I need you!

Y/N POV
After your done eating you feel compelled to ask a strange question.."So...um...do..you like..like me?..or no?...are we like dating?...or no?" You mumbled.
"Y-yeah." He said while his hand on his back of his neck. You were both a blushing mess. He gave you a quick kiss. Then leads you to his car. He's holding your hand tightly not wanted to let go.
"I-I need to go home..."You mumbled. You were absolutely terrified what might happen when you get home. But you wanted to be somewhat brave.
"Are you sure?" He looks at you. He didn't show it but he was scared.
"Yes.."
"If he tries to hurt you or anything...call 911... P-promise me you will do that...please..." He sounded like he really didn't want to do this.
"I-I will... I promise.." He lets out a big sigh. "Okay."
You began playing with your fingers. Becoming more nervous with each second passing, and each foot from where you were to your so called home becoming smaller and smaller. You arrive at your house. Mike notices how on edge your are.
"You still want to do this?..."
"Yes..." You didn't even make eye contact. He gave you one last hug, till your shift. And personally walked you to your house.
You gripped his hand so tight and were shaking so much as you knocked on the door letting go of Mike's hand.
"I'll see you later.." You mumbled.
The door swung open...and you uncle was right there staring at you. And then looking at Mike.
You slowly walked into the house with your head down.(I'll call the uncle Alex now okay) Alex put a hand on you shoulder making you jump. He gave Mike a cold stare. "You can go now." Alex said very calmly. Mike looked like he was going to throw a bus at him.
Y/N POV
You looked almost lifeless when in the house. So different then before....and so different when you were with him... You felt so nice when you were around him...you wanted to run out and hug him...but you couldn't. The door closes slowly and your hope of seeing Mike again was slipping away into thin air...till the door was closed and the hope was gone. You began to miss him already.
Mike POV
You walk to your car.. You felt as if you just put Y/N into hell again.
Y/N POV
"I-I'm sorry..." You managed to say before he punched your face. That was the first time he has hit were it would be noticeable. You went flying into the wall. You got up and ran up the steps. You darted for your room. You slammed the door shut; locking it.
"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR NOW AND I WONT BREAK ANY BONES THIS TIME!!" Alex screamed,he was enraged. You quickly turned on the light so you could see. You grabbed the phone typing in 9-1... SLAM. The door flung open. Alex looked like he was going to kill you.." Please...no no... "
" WHAT WAS THAT?!" He yelled. You typed in the last one. You hit call and slid the phone under the bed. Alex didn't notice and didn't care. "ACK!" He slammed your head into the wall.
"Next time you'll think about were you go before you do it~" he whispered into your ear. You were sobbing at the horrible pain. He pushed your back up against the wall and began to knee and kick you on the legs and stomach. Blood from you head wound was every where. You heard loud banging on the door down stairs..."Be quite love or you'll have more problems when I get back~" The word simply slipped off his tongue. He had a devilish smile whenever he does things like this. It was one thing you would never forget. You vision has become hazy...you couldn't see anything...tears streaming down your face....every couple seconds you vision became clear. You could hear loud ringing and then footsteps of many men running up the stairs. You started to cough up blood... You couldn't feel anything anymore... Finally the pain left and all that was there was darkness.

(Did I make this too dark?....)