𝟷𝟷-ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀs-𝟷𝟷

Taehyun's POV:
Dang it.. I had that nightmare again.
Surely, it's not going to happen to Y/N, right?

I was about to fill my bottle at the water cooler when I saw people around me staring at me and gossiping.

"Yah, Kang Taehyun!!" screamed Kai. If I hear him scream again, my eardrums will literally burst.

"Is what Jaemi said true?!" asked Yeonjun.

"..huh?"

"You didn't know?"

Y/N's POV:
"Dang it Jaemi, go to fucking hell!" I cursed under my breath.

That bitch really told everyone about me and Taehyun. The sight of that witch makes me want to strangle her so tightly that she would regret living on this earth.

"So, what are you going to do, Miss Park?" Jaemi snickered as she and her clique surrounded me. "Are you going to break up with Taehyun oppa? Or do you want me to reveal your big secret that could get you in jail?" Hearing her say the word 'oppa' makes me want to puke in her face.

"I can't even avoid it! What do you want me to do?" I yelled. She smirked. "Can't avoid it? What do you mean?! Do you have a death wish!" Jaemi shouted as we grabbed my wrist tightly.

"I'm going to break this wrist if yours and–" she didn't finish her sentence and took a good look at my wrist.

"No wonder. Taehyun oppa's your soulmate, huh?" she said, looking at the floor. She seemed heartbroken. She suddenly whipped out her phone.

"Park Y/N, I've had enough of you! See you in ja-"

Someone from behind took Jaemi's phone.

"Hey!-"

"Bullying my best friend huh? You've really got some nerve." Arin scoffed, scrolling through Jaemi's gallery. "Found it!"

"HEY! Don't you dare-"

"Oops! Looks like my finger slipped and pressed the delete button, looks like you can no longer threaten Y/N!" Arin laughed, throwing the phone on the floor.

"YAH! ARIN YOU LITTLE-" before Jaemi could finish, Arin ran towards me and helped me up. Jaemi then ran towards her phone. "MY PHONE! WHT WON'T IT TURN ON?!"

"Oops, looks like you broke it." I laughed, patting Arin on the back. "Good job." "If I hadn't done anything to that girl, my name wouldn't be Arin. Let's go!" she replied, skipping with me to class. We could hear Jaemi cursing at us, which was pretty funny actually.

Taehyun's POV:
I can't believe that bitch told the whole school about me and Y/N. I hope she goes to fucking hell.

Just then, I spotted Y/N and Arin.

"Y/N!" I yelled.

The two girls looked at me. Arin wiggles her eyebrows and yelled back, "Hey Taehyun! I'll head to class, have fun with your girlfriend~!"
Y/N gave Arin a death stare as she skipped to class. I ran over to her.

"That fucking Jaemi told the school about us, what are we going to do?" I sighed. Y/N didn't seem to bothered. "Well, I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. We can't hide it for long anyway." she lamented, pouting her lips.

"You mean- you're okay with that?!" I gasped. She nodded her head in response. Was she serious? "Aren't you embarrassed?" I asked. "Well, not really. It's really nothing to be ashamed of." she replied, looking into my eyes.

Dang it, her eyes really warm my heart.

"Ugh, fine let's just go to class." I said, grabbing her hand. I could hear her giggling cutely.