The Libary (Part 1)

I was sat in the library trying to finish my essay for Miss Mcgonigal's class. It was dark outside but the candle lit table made it easy to see. I could feel my head getting heavy and my eyes drifting off slowly. I began packing away my quill and books but was interrupted by a familiar voice.
'You're leaving already, y/n?'
A deep and slightly croaky voice says into my ear. I turn around to see a extremely tall and fanciable Slytherin boy smirking down at me. Malfoy.

'How do you know my name', I ask as he stared deeper into my brown eyes.
'I notice you walking around the Slytherin corridors from time to time when you shouldn't. I guess I pick up on a few things.' He spoke intensely but had a certain softness towards him.
'I suppose you would like me to leave,' I say calmly as I get up from my chair.
'You're not going anywhere, y/n, he says as his smile fades into a deeper stare.
'Listen, It's getting late and-'
I felt a firm grip on my arm before I could finish my sentence . I looked down to see Draco's black rings on his fingers clutched onto my arm leaving tiny red marks on my wrists.

'You're not going anywhere,' he says moving his veiny hand higher up on my neck and pushing me forcefully onto the table. My breath quickens as his grip becomes tight and more harsh. Draco tilts his head to the side and whispers into my ear, 'You should think before you speak. Is that clear, y/n?' His deep-toned anger sending shivers down my spine.

Draco removes his hand from my neck slowly and travels down to my body getting lower and lower. His hand grabs onto my upper thigh and before he reaches my heat, he pushes me even further onto the table so I am completely laid down, Draco towers above me, his eyes filled with lust and frustration. I stare into his eyes as he brings his hands towards my heat making me immediately wet.