The harsh truth

It had been 10 years since [Y/N] got a quirk and had been bullied throughout multiple schools due to their quirk being similar to the terrifying quirk of All For One and people compared the two which kept [Y/N] from socialising from anyone due to them being scared of the student with a quirk thief like quirk and even crushed their dreams on multiple occasions when they were showing off with their own quirks and getting into UA and Shiketsu! While [Y/N] was held back from actually joining UA due to failing the exam for 3 years in a row due to being seperated from others so they couldn't exactly borrow a quirk to save themselves or damage robots or anything!

On the fourth year of applying, they finally remained in a group and succeeded with ease...even if they got placed into 1-B but at least they actually got into UA! They spent 2 days in a row on studying, 2 for training and 2 for socialising and the 7th day to themselves to rest up and prepare for a loop for the next 3 years within UA to which the training, physical training, actually payed off! [Y/N] didn't have to rely on their own quirk for safety from bullies anymore and even began to put more time and days into training until they finally reached the final day of UA's last year...

The 3 years had gone by so fast! [Y/N] had the appearance of Mirio but the personality of Tamaki when they were around others but when they were alone or watching Pro's at work, they acted like a child and got so excited just by watching their sheer strength! A new hero had caught [Y/N]'s attention...A hero in their 20's who went by "Ryukyu" a DRAGON quirk user...

The blonde hero had made [Y/N] stare and enter a dazed state of questions and curiosity every time they saw the hero on the news or in videos or simply on channels where they get interviewed! It was something about the draconic hero that actually set off something new within our upcoming hero's mind which made hem question so many things until they realised they had a crush on someone around their age gap. . .

(Ryuuko Tatsuma, who was at the time still a female, was 22 at the time and [Y/N] was 20 at the time when they finished UA)

The news about the dragon finally died down again for a while until something came up 4 years later when the dragon was finally 26 and the copycat hero was 24, the draconic hero had practically made the Internet blow up over HIS new look and his courage to come out as transgender! [Y/N] had finally realised that this crush they felt for the monster was becoming much more, they felt like they needed to admire the dragon's beauty and sheer strength in person!

[Y/N] had spent the 4 years, prior to the events, towards training their reaction times, strength and overusing their quirk to figure out what sets off specific quirks and how to extend their time with them just to prove to everyone that anyone with a quirk, no matter what that quirk might be, could become a hero!....And to actually send a CV into a high ranking agency to get experience in scouting events and actual fights instead of boring events like saving cats from trees or letting people cross the road or just helping a old woman cross the fucking road! [Y/N] wanted action! They wanted to take down powerful villains and defeat thugs with their idols!