4 : ̗̀➛ messy meeting

Y/n put her son in a stroller after putting a sweater on.
"You ready?" She asked, turning to look at Shinsou.
Said male nodded. The pair walked to the cafe Denki would be at in a comfortable silence despite Y/n feeling a bit anxious. Shinsou felt his phone vibrate, he took it out and looked at it.

 Shinsou felt his phone vibrate, he took it out and looked at it

Y/n paused, catching a glimpse of Denki's hair. Shinsou looked at her, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"You don't have to go, you know? You don't owe him anything." He said.

Y/n took a deep breath, firmly gripping the stroller.
"I know." She said before beginning to walk toward Denki.

Y/n cleared her throat when she was in front of Denki. Denki flinched and lifted his gaze from the ground to Y/n and then to his son.
"We're here." Y/n said, avoiding eye contact.

"H-Hey..." Denki mumbled.
Y/n took a seat across from him and unbuckled Keishi, placing him on her lap.
"Now, do you want to say anything to him?" She asked, referring to Keishi.

Shinsou stood next to Y/n, arms crossed as he stared at Denki.
"I just...wanted to see him is all," Denki said.
"How old is he?" He asked.
"Two, turning three soon." Y/n answered.
Denki nodded.
"Has he...has he said his first word?" He asked, staring at the smaller version of himself.

"Yes, if you must know, it was 'papa'." Y/n answered, remembering how it happened.

" Y/n answered, remembering how it happened

"Can we

"Can we...can we please get back together?" Denki asked suddenly.
Y/n froze but snickered soon after.
"Sorry, I thought heard you say something about getting back together," She said.
"Anyways, we should probably get goi-"
"You didn't mishear anything. I want to get back together with you." Denki said.

Shinsou glared at Denki, trying not to do anything rash.
"I'd rather not. I don't trust you." Y/n scowled, turning to place Keishi back in his stroller.

Denki frowned and stood up.
"I changed! You can trust me now, I swear!"

"Just because you say you "changed" doesn't mean you actually have, now stop." Y/n said.
Denki went to grab Y/n's wrist before he was stopped by Shinsou.

"Listen, she said no now stop insisting." He said, glaring at the blond male.
"That's cool man but I'm talking to her, this isn't any of your business." Denki glared back.
"You hurt my best friend and this isn't my business? Yeah, okay."

"Listen, I just want to talk to her so please back off." Denki said.
Shinsou clenched his fist, ready to make a move before Y/n's voice stopped him.
"Denki stop for the love of god. You already made it perfectly fucking clear that you don't love me by sleeping with other girls behind my back. Now drop it."

Denki frowned and looked at the ground before speaking again.
"Maybe I should drop it. After all, you aren't worth it, those other girls were way better than you could ever b-" Denki was cut off by a harsh punch to the face made by Shinsou.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You don't know what she's been through and this is the shit you say to her?! FUCK YOU!" Shinsou yelled angrily.
People were looking at them by now and Keishi began to cry.

"Shit," Y/n cursed.
"H-Hey Hitoshi, just leave him alone and let's go!" She urged.
Hitoshi scowled but his face soon softened when he looked at Y/n and Keishi who kept on crying.

"Yeah....let's go..." He mumbled, going in front of Keishi and unbuckling him again so he could comfort the boy.
He turned to Denki one last time as he cradled a crying Keishi in his arms.

"Don't ever show yourself to any of us, you hear me?" He said.
Denki looked up at Shinsou with a bloody nose and bruised cheek.
"Y-Yeah."

"Good." Shinsou said before beginning to walk away, Y/n following behind.

" Shinsou said before beginning to walk away, Y/n following behind

To Be Continued

To Be Continued