The pound

Charlie got put in a pound. I had to rescue him so I got myself captured running in front of the dog catcher.

I had my pup two weeks later.

(A/N EVANS IS MORE WOLFISH WITH SOME OF BARK'S TRAITS SHOWING SUCH AS HAVING TO DIFFERENT COLOURED EYES. TIME SKIP TO EVAN GROWN ENOUGH TO TRAVEL EASILY. SHE ALSO HAS HER MOTHER'S AGILITY.SHE ALSO LEARNT SINGING FROM HER MOTHER.ONLY THE OTHER DOGS IN THE POUND KNOWS ABOUT EVANS.ROLAND HAS NO CLUE.)

I was sitting in my cage with Charlie's cage on my right. I was playing with my daughter Evans. Tune turned on pup star
We watched Bark sing Charlie's song and I teared up thinking of the past. "Turn that garbage off" Charlie says.  I ignored the show. I was talking to Evelynn when " Charlie, Selene Roland's back" Tune warned. I quickly hid my hole to Charlie's cage and saw Charlie hiding our escape hole. "How did you get this on" Roland says and then turns of the TV. When Roland left Tune turned the TV back on. A yorkie started singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop squirming" Roland says. "I told you I'm not a stray. I have a collar" said a little voice. "You had a collar" says Roland. "Roland don't be such a jack azz" ." If you like her so much then HERE". He shoved a yorkie in my pen. "Well Hello Charlie and Selene    *gasp*   looks like your anniversaries are here. This is the last supper for you two". Charlie jumps at him making him spill food on himself." It's your supper now sucker" says Charlie. Then Roland started singing. Tune tells the yorkie who said her name was tiny the yorkie from pup star dog-napped by Roland  of our escape plan. She wanted to come.
I gave her to Evelynn who ran with the yorkie in her mouth. I followed and jumped into the train.