Forty two

I woke up and i was in bed naked..My body was bruised up and it hurt alot...I tried to talk but my throat hurt....
My eyes were clearer now....
I saw Odell and Amber talking, along side Onika..
I tried making noises to get their attention but ended up coughing hard...
Amber: oh my gosh, my baby! *running towards me"
Everyone else followed her...
Tears flowed from my eyes.....
Onika: baby can you talk
I tried to but i could.. Michael probably choked me too hard...
Odell: That bitch nigga probably choked her too hard...look at my baby's body all bruised up...
I was more worried about my babies...
And with that, i found my voice again.
Me: *crying* ivy...Iris...
Amber: your baby girls are fine.... They are totally fine....
I nodded and looked at odell....
Our eyes locked and i could see tears dropping.. i stretched my hand put to him...
He took my hands carefully and kissed them.
Me: thank you for... *cough* saving me...
Odell: baby....i gotchu for life...
Me: where is he?
Onika: He was placed on house arrest by the cops this morning....do you want to press charges?
Me: no.....
Odell: what?
Me: Odell...we gotta double security in this house....
Odell: baby that's not going to be enough....he almost killed you... i cant loose you Brianna..
Me: yes i know.....
Odell: Electric fence and we need to get dogs....we need to make our gate impenetrable...
Onika: i'll call someone who can help.. for now, you're on bed rest till further notice.. i'll hire a temporary assistant...
Me: okay....amberoo...how you been *playing with my eyebrows*
She chuckled amidst her tears
Her: you always playing. I thought you were dead!
Me: *smiling* yeah? I look pretty good for a dead bitch...
Everyone started laughing.. i had to lighten the mood.
Onika and Amber promised not to tell my parents because i didnt want mom or dad sending national security over here...
That night, odell helped me pump milk for the twins after moving their cribs to our room just so they would be closer to me...my throat felt better so i could speak clearer
Odell: Brianna.... i was scared shitless today
Me: i know baby..how did you know he was here
Odell: I connected all the cameras of our house to my phone...so i was just checking randomly and saw it...Jarvis was the one who called the cops..
I smiled...
Me: i thought it was over for me.. I thought he was gonna kill me or rape me.. or even do both.. but i'm happy he didnt
Odell looked into my eyes
Him: me too
Me: all i could think about was you, the kids and my family....kiss me baby
He gently planted a kiss on my lip... i missed him.
In two weeks, i was doing better, alot better...Odell got two huge dogs and they were fucking adorable. They were canary mastiffs. He named them: Mowgli, Khan,Eris and Blackjack....
I had to introduce them to Ivy and Iris so they know the babies scent and things like that. I felt a lot safer and with the way i was so paranoid, Odell couldn't come into the house without announcing himself.. PTSD...yeah...
I got alot better with time, my scars healed and i got good news....I was pregnant again....my gynecologist called and told me that i was 2 months pregnant.. but Odell didnt know.. nobody did....So i decided to put everyone in a group chat..
Me: Hey guys....how y'all doin
Chris: girl what you want now?
Me: boy shut up before i make Mowgli come get you
Odell: wifey what's up
Onika: this better important Brianna Jade  Beckham
Amber: damn Onika! You ain't gotta bring the middle name in all this.....
Me: anyways.. i got some news... wassup baby?
Jarvis: lemme guess. Y'all bought a new house?
Me: nope
Odell: so what's the news and hold up, why didnt you tell me first! I'm yo husband!
Me: boy let me land first... you'll love what i'm about to say...Odell...we'll probably need to get more baby clothes
Odell: girl we went shopping last week for the girls! What you mean "new clothes"
Jarvis: hold up!!
Chris: Odell my brotha!
Drake: sorry i'm late to the party y'all..what's going on.. Brianna are you pregnant?
Me: Bingo!!!
Odell: what!!! I'm on my way home right fucking now!
******
I chuckled and went to the nursery to tell Ivy and Iris if they'd understand me... they were like 9 months old already and walking everywhere...
I got to their nursery where they were playing and sat on the floor.
Me: hey girlies.... you're gonna get a brother soon...
They both walked to me and started cooing. It was like they said
"Mama why did you get pregnant again!! Like couldn't you wait!?"
I smiled...i couldnt wait for my new bundle of joy...
After putting the girls to sleep, odell came home just at the right time.. i was taking a nap but i heard him call me...
him: babe i'm home...
I was in bed, sleeping naked.
Me: hey baby..
He crawled in bed gently and cuddled up to me.
Me: hey baby boy.. *kissing him* sorry but morning sickness is a bitch and i'm tired as fuck..
Him: no problem baby.. I'm here for everything you need...
He started rubbing me belly and kissed me again
Him: i'm so happy....baby you don't understand..i'm so happy...
Me: our parents are happier.. i called four of em in a group call and they started arguing on who gets to choose the name.
Him: isn't that up to us?
Me: it skipped their minds.  What if it's another girl?
Him: baby, i dont care.. i'll be a girl dad! I'm already a girl dad...
I smiled.. He took his clothes off and came to join me in bed.... Honestly, with all this drama going on. I know one thing for sure...They'll keep trying to break us up and we'll keep coming back together because that's just life. Not everyone is happy about your success but you just gotta ignore the haters and keep it pushing. At the end of the day, family matters and that's it.