Dreamscape

December 12, 2012

So today is the last time i will ever see the same three numbers in a single date. At 12:12 i made my wish but i dont think it will come true. I said something stupid that may have ruined a perfectly good friendship. I feel awful about it and as i lay myself down to sleep, it seems as if the world is on my chest, like i cant breath. I take a deep breath and i close my eyes for a much needed slumber.

-------Chapter 1--------

Sleep. Such a necessity yet a waste of life all the same. I wake from a dream which i cant remember yet i know it was amazing due to my dispostion this morning. I do my mundane activities of the morning in preparation for my school day. I fix my hair, eat my food, beush my teeth, and get dressed for school then i grab my bag and im out the door. I go on the old beat-up bus to get to school and sit by myself, like always. I go to classes, lunch, then more classes then the bus takes me home. Welcome to 5/7 of my week. My name is Casey. I am an 8th grader. My hair is a peculiary type of blonde, almost silver. My eyes are hazel with greenish stripes extending from my pupils to the whites of my eyes. I an pale with an oval face and a slightly pointed chin. I have a very slender body and i am semi tall.