That One Time Ash Got the CoRoNaViRuS

Now, you'll notice there is no section about last time. This is because this chapter has nothing to do with the main story what-so-ever. This is purely shit, with almost no plot, aside from Ash having the Coronavirus. Let's see where this takes me. (Not that anything of the other chapters were good and had plot or anything)

-TheGold3nGamer

-

It was like any day for Ash. Wake up. Eat. Train. Do some research thing with his (totally is) not crush. Train. Eat. Sleep. However, this time something took an interesting turn. This time, he felt sick. 

It was noticed when Go noticed Ash was in a blanket. I mean, what person would, in the middle of summer, outside as well, curl up in a fluffy, soft, amazing...Ah screw it. Blankets are year-round items. Just like ice-cream.

The suspicious thing was when Ash coughed and complained about a sore throat, a sore body, and a head ache. Nothing to worry about though. It's not as if he got a virus or anything. NoPe.

Another supposed-to-be red flag was dinner. While everyone had trouble eating due to it being spicy, Ash gobbled it down. When Go asked how it was that Ash stomached all that tomato (spelt right?) berry, he just replied with, "Huh? What? It had no flavor to me."

The final warning was the next morning. Ash wasn't waking up, and his lips had a blue tint to them. That day, he had trouble staying awake (and no, it wasn't because of being half phantom) and kept drifting of into sleep. That's when Go FINALLY noticed something was wrong.

He called the police, who then called a fire truck, who then called the hospital, who then called an ambulance, who then called a swat team, who then broke into the building and got everyone out, waring a gas mask. I mean, talk about over kill.

It was then explained that Ash had the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. And then the place exploded. The end.

-

cOrOnAvIrUs symptoms

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:Fever or chillsCoughShortness of breath or difficulty breathingFatigueMuscle or body achesHeadacheNew loss of taste or smellSore throatCongestion or runny noseNausea or vomitingDiarrhea

Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:

Trouble breathing

Persistent pain or pressure in the chest

New confusionInability to wake or stay awakeBluish lips or face

Please, for the sake of everything holy, wear a mask. Wash your goddamn hands. Cough into that elbow, it wasn't made for decoration. Also, this I shouldn't even half to say, but stay home when your sick. Oh, and avoid all human contact, let your social life die, just like how mine did a few years ago.

Hey, sorry about the chapter being short. I was too lazy to actually start working on the story, but I'm also feeling guilty about not uploading, so here. I present you with a glimpse of absolute shit.