Chapter 12 Miami

"Screech!" The cars wheels skidded to a halt. The band and I had to go to Miami for a concert and our flight would take off any minute now. "COME ON, WE GOT TO GO! HURRY!" Louis demeaned as we ran into the airport. I almost tripped over my own foot.

The airport was huge! There had to be over 1 million people here. I've never really been in an airport so I was shocked on how big it was. I bet the boys have been in the airport thousands of times. (I'm exaggerating) We spotted our plane station and ran to it. We jumped on our plane and started to relax. We made it.

"We made it, finally." Liam said under his breath. I fell into my seat next to the window. I was exhausted. Louis went behind me, Zayn went next to Louis, Niall sat next to Liam behind Zayn and Louis, and Harry sat next to me. Our luggage was in the little compartment above us.

"Harry, mind if I get a pillow?" I asked him."You don't have to get it." Harry said as he looked up. He reached up to the handle and opened it up. He found my bag and pulled out my pillow. "Here you go." He smiled as he handed it to me. "Thanks Har." I said. It was easier to shorten his name. "No problem." He said. I put my pillow against the window and and rested my head on it. I looked out the window and saw all the fluffy clouds. It looked like cotton candy. I thought. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

"Ashley, time to get up." Harry's gentle voice said. His hand touched my arm and shook me. I lifted my head and realized we were in Miami. "Morning sleepyhead." Zayn said. "Mornin'. How long have I......." I mumbled. I stopped talking when I looked out the window. I saw the ocean and some pom trees. Miami was beautiful. I was definitely awake now. "Never mind. Lets get out of this plane!" I said excitedly. I got excited over things pretty easily.

The cool breeze hit my hair and it flew all over the place. The sun was shining, the grass was green, and the Pom trees swayed in the wind. Again, it was beautiful. We pulled our luggage over to the curb and waited for our manager to come pick us up. "This scenery is so pretty." Louis gushed. I couldn't disagree.

A car pulled up to us and the window went down. Our manager, Gerald, sat in the drivers seat. "C'mon guys. Hop in." Gerald motioned to the door. We ran to the car door and hopped in. Of corse we had to squeeze into the little car. I had to sit on Harry's lap though. I hated to be treated like a child, even though I kinda was.

"Hold on, I just thought of a joke. Want to hear it?" Harry asked hopefully. I nodded. "Ok, Knock Knock." He smiled. I knew how this worked. "Who's there?" I said. "Little old lady." He said. "Little old lady who?" I asked. "Wait a minute, I didn't know you knew how to yodel!" He laughed. I cracked up. To me, that was actually a pretty good joke.

The car rolled into the concrete parking lot of the hotel. We all got out and walked up to the two front doors. I pushed them open and saw a giant lobby. The ceiling was about 40 feet off the ground, the floor was white tile, and the front desk was at the back of the room.

A chubby man with a mustache came running up to us. He shook our hands vigorously. "Hello, Hello, I'm Gustav, the manager." the man said with an accent. He pointed to his name tag that said GUSTAV. "Come, come." he motioned us to walk towards the front desk.

When we arrived at the front desk Gustav gave our manager a pen. "Please sign here." Gustav pointed to a blank space below some writing. He nodded and signed the paper. He gave him the pen. "Thank you. Here are your keys to the bedrooms." He said handing each of us different keys. I took my keys and we went to the elevator.

"DING!" The elevator stopped at our floor and we all shuffled out of the cramped space. "Follow me." our manager demanded. He walked over to some rooms. My room was in between Liam's and Niall's. Harry's was next to Niall. Zayn was next to Liam, and our manager was next to Zayn.

"Ok, guys. Unpack and meet me down by the café." our manager said as he unlocked his door. We all nodded and turned to our doors. I shoved my key into the hole and unlocked my door. I stepped in and closed the door.

The had striped wallpaper, the floor was gray carpet, there was a bed in the middle of the room with a stand next to it. There was a TV and a remote. The bed was neatly made with with white covers. I unpacked all of my stuff and ran to the café.

I saw Liam and Harry sitting at a round table for 7. I sat down next to Harry. Every one else came and we discussed the practice hours.

When we finished it was almost 11:00 P.M. We all went upstairs to go sleep. I got my favorite blue pajamas and jumped onto my bed. I was gonna have a good time in Miami. I turned on the TV. After a half hour I drifted off to sleep.
___________________________
Authors Note: Hey guys! I know this was long. Sorry for not updating in a long time. I hope you liked it. Oh and thank you for 350 reads! Please vote and comment. Thanks! Bye! :)