On The Sofa

Dean was pacing back and forth in the seating area of the bunker nervously sipping his beer. Cas left early that morning for food and now that it was night and Cas hasn't returned Dean was seriously wondering if something terrible had happened. Dean picked up the phone and speed dialled Cas with still no luck. Sam had left an hour ago to find Cas, so Dean tried to call Sam next. Sam picked up after only two rings.

'Dean, I found Cas. He is in the back seat passed out asleep. Turns out the big child decided that he wanted to go to the park to look at bees and fell asleep in the grass' Sam said while Dean let out a big breath of nervousness. Dean collapsed onto the sofa suddenly very tired from all the worrying. As he sat and waited, Cas was awaking in the back of the Impala to Sam humming along to some song on the radio. Cas shifted around to get rid of the crick in his neck from sleeping in the car. Sam looked up in the rearview mirror to meet Cas's eyes and smirked.

'Good evening, sleeping beauty. Hope you rested well cause Dean is going to give you one hell of a lecture when we get back' Sam told Cas. The rest of the drive home was quiet, with Cas waking up more. Dean waited at the bunker patiently until he heard the Impala pull up outside. Sam and Cas paused outside the bunker door and shared a look both knowing that Dean was on the other side of the door and probably extremely pissed. Suddenly, the door burst open, and Dean was standing there with relief all over his face. Sam smirked as Dean rushed towards Cas. Before Cas even registered what was happening, Dean was kissing him. Cas froze in shock as Dean held Cas's hips and forcibly pressed his lips against Cas's. From beside them, they heard a cough and looked over to Sam awkwardly smirking while watching his brother and Cas still standing only centimetres apart.

'I guess I should leave you two alone. I'm going to my room. Please be quiet' Sam said as he slipped away leaving the other two males to each other's company. Cas and Dean turned back to look at each other, and Cas hesitantly stepped back and glanced away from Dean.

'I'm uh sorry man. I don't know what came over me' Dean said with a humourless chuckle. Cas glanced back up at Dean and felt his heart rate increase. Cas stepped closer to Dean and flickered his eyes down towards Dean's lips while Dean watched anxiously. Dean hesitantly pressed his lips to Cas's again this time more gentle than the last. Cas shoved Dean back into the bunker and kicked the door shut behind him while he deepened the kiss.

Dean smirked against Cas's lips and whispered 'well I guess we aren't friends anymore' causing Cas to pull back abruptly.

'What do you mean? Has something occurred that caused an end to our friendship?' Cas questioned with a slight pant from the kissing.

'No, man. I'm just saying that you know I have these feelings and have been wanting to do this for a while' Dean said gesturing between the two of them. Cas nodded before reattaching his lips to Dean's. Now it was Dean's turn to be shocked though the shock didn't last long. Dean pressed his tongue against Cas's lips begging for entrance which Cas granted. With their lips together and tongues fighting for dominance, they headed towards the sofa in the next room. Cas was the first to touch the couch with the backs of his legs as he sat back onto the couch. Dean followed with his lips and tongue still entwined with Cas until he felt Cas sitting. Dean straddled Cas and began kissing down Cas's jaw and to his neck where he started sucking and nipping all over in an attempt to find Cas's sweet spot. Suddenly, Cas let out a soft moan and thrust his hips up into Dean. Dean chuckled against Cas's neck and continued sucking and nipping until Cas couldn't take it anymore. He pushed Dean back and ripped off his shirt while Dean started unbuttoning his own shirt. Cas finished first and tried helping Dean out but got distracted when he saw Dean's stomach. He stared at Dean fascinated for a few breaths until Dean noticed Cas's attention on his chest. Dean felt a little self-conscious under Cas's stare but pushed the feeling back as Cas thrust his hips up onto Dean. Dean lets out a slight moan at the feeling of his hard-on growing in his pants. Cas's pants were beginning to feel tight as well. Cas pushed Dean off and spin them around. Cas unbuttoned his pants and yanked them down while Dean followed suit. Once both pairs of pants hit the ground, Cas pushed Dean to lay on his back on the sofa. Cas straddled Dean's legs and began kissing all over Dean's stomach up to Dean's left nipple. Cas looked up at Dean almost questioningly only to see Dean's green eyes clouded with lust and looking back down at him.

'What are you waiting for' Dean panted out as Cas licked Dean's nipple. Dean gasped and thrust his hips upwards into Cas, making Cas release a grunt from the building tension in his lower stomach. Cas couldn't hold back anymore and jumped off of Dean to run to the bathroom in search of lube. Dean lay shocked at Cas's sudden departure and writhed around in an attempt to get some comfort in his boxers.

'Cas? Where did you go, man? I'm sorry but dude you kinda didn't seem to mind --' Dean called out but got cut off by Cas running back into the room with the bottle of lube in his hands.

'Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer' Cas said and rushed back over to Dean and pushed his lips back against Dean's. Dean reached down Cas's front to his underwear and pulled back from the kiss.

'Are we going to do this?' Dean asked Cas between pants.

'If you would like to continue then I would like to' replied Cas and released a gasp as Dean pulled Cas's boxers down letting his hard-on spring free. Dean slowly went down onto his knees and realised that he didn't know what to do next.

'I've never been on this side of things before' Dean said with a nervous chuckle. Cas went down onto his knees to be eye level with Dean.

'Maybe we should stop now, but I don't mind starting things' Cas said softly. Dean shook his head and gestured for Cas to stand back up. Cas stood up, and Dean took a deep breath and lent forward to give Cas's shaft a little lick. Cas threw his head back and gasped which egged Dean on. Dean hesitantly lent further forward to wrap his mouth fully around Cas and gave a little suck. Cas let out a small moan as Dean grew more confident and sucked harder. He began sucking down further on Cas's shaft and running his tongue all over. Cas moaned and felt himself get harder as Dean sucked harder and closer to the base.

'Dean. I'm getting close' Cas moaned out as Dean took as much of Cas into his mouth as he could fit and swallowed hard.

'Dean. You might want to stop. Oh God, I am about to cum' Cas continued moaning. Dean continued his actions and moaned around Cas, sending vibrations up and down Cas's shaft. Dean felt Cas twitch in his mouth and knew what was coming next. Cas let out multiple loud moans and tried tapping Dean's head to warn him.

'Dean. Dean. Dean. Ahhhhhhh' Cas moaned loudly as he released into Dean's mouth. Dean splattered and choked at the onslaught of cum given by Cas's orgasm. Dean tried to swallow Cas's juices but was forced to spit some out. Cas pulled Dean up into a kiss and tasted himself in Dean's mouth.

'Wow. It's my turn to return the favour now' Cas told Dean 'should I use something' he asked holding up the lube bottle 'or this' he asked as he sucked a hickey on Dean's neck.

'Mouth please' Dean said while nodding eagerly and pulled off his own boxers. Cas helped Dean onto the sofa and began kissing Dean all over ending at his shaft. Cas didn't hesitate and took Dean into his mouth down to the base.

'Oh my God, Cas' Dean moaned loudly. Cas continued until Dean began moaning uncontrollably and thrusting into Cas's mouth. Cas had to put a hand onto Dean's hip to stop him from thrusting just as Dean twitched and released into Cas's mouth. Cas managed to catch and swallow all of Dean's load and sucked hard on the rest of Dean's orgasm. Cas slid his head back, still sucking until he came off Dean with a lewd popping noise. He stood back up to kiss a panting Dean letting Dean taste himself.

'Can we - we stop at that? I think I'm really tired' Dean panted.

'Yes, Dean. You should rest now' Cas replied as he and Dean laid down next to each other with Cas spooning Dean. Cas looked up as he heard footsteps walking into the lounge room and saw Sam standing in the doorway.

'Finally, I was just waiting for you guys to finish before asking if you wanted to order pizza' Sam said. Dean tiredly mumbled out a yes.

'Ok, I will order the pizza now' Sam said as he turned around.

'Oh, and I asked you guys to be quiet. Dean, I never knew you could be so loud' Sam said with a chuckle.