day 8

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☼ RUN AWAY !
(  9. DAY EIGHT  ╎ ⚘  )

IT'S OKAY,
DON'T BE AFRAID;
WE'L BE WITH YOU

IT'S OKAY,DON'T BE AFRAID;WE'L BE WITH YOU

saturday
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   HEESEUNG STAYS WITH THE YANG         siblings until the next evening. He helps them pack for the one night and day they're going to spend in Boryeong. Jungwon was over the moon when Jiwon had asked him if he wanted to go there. Jungwon has never left Seoul. He was born and raised in the one city. He was excited to go anywhere that isn't Seoul.

They pack a pair of pyjamas and a set of clothes for the next day but Heeseung tells them to bring extra clothes, without giving them an explanation. They don't complain thought. They pack another set of clothes for the day as Heeseung had instructed.

   Heeseung helps Jungwon make lunch and for once in a long time, Jiwon felt peace. She loved being surrounded by the warmth and comfort of her brother and the boy who soon became a vital part of her. She didn't want that to ever go away. While eating, she prayed and prayed for God to save her; for God to stop her from running away. She prayed because in the end, He was the only one who could save her from herself.

The three of them leave the house at half past six in the evening to commute to Heeseung's place. His house is a fifteen minute walk from the apartment complex. The Yang Siblings are each carrying their own backpacks with all their necessities. Heeseung's house is one of those modern contemporary houses that the siblings always dreamed of living in.

   "Hey, this house is Heeseung hyung's house!" Jungwon exclaims, as Heeseung pushes the metal gates to the front yard open. "Hyung, you know we used to always fight about this house before. It was, and still is, the prettiest house we've ever seen,"

   They used to walk past this street everytime Jungwon had tuition and whenever they walked past Heeseung's house, they would call dibs on who gets to live there later on; Jungwon always winning the argument. They stopped walking past this street after Jeongyeon passed away. Jungwon didn't want to do tuition anymore so he learned everything at home.

   "I always saw these two idiots walking past the house, stopping to analyse the house from across the street," Heeseung chuckles light-heartedly, his expression full of sarcasm. "And now, I finally met those two idiots,"

   Jiwon gently pushes at his right arm with hers, making him lose balance for a second. He regains himself and glares at her playfully, sticking his tongue out at the older Yang sibling. Heeseung leads them across the yard to the massive door, which is twice their size. He inserts his key into the lock, twisting it until the door unlocks itself and greets them inside.