Missing Easter Eggs - Leaks #1

[[[Finally deciding to leak some old concepts of things that weren't finished or I don't need anymore! These Easter eggs also include parts of missing that weren't written yet, so don't be surprised if some talk about things that didn't happen but were supposed to. Just a little thanks for all the attention my stories have been getting nonetheless; Of course, if you didn't read One for All and Missing, SPOILERS! Annnd... Enjoy ;) ]]

-In the cover page you can see:
-Ejected Baby's wires inside the pumpkin
-Michael's bear mask on the ground
-The remnant syringe Mike broke after Jessica's party to free the child that Aftrap had just killed
-Some papers in the background, 4 of which are about Jessica,Jacob,Samuel and even Mike missing. The 5th one is about the grand reopening of Fazbears but as the horror experience'Fazbear Fright', pointing that it will open soon.

-through the whole story you can happen to find 'Missing' with a capital M several times

-Michael gets called both a 'boy' and a 'man'. That is because technically, he's 37 and so a man, but practically the remnant has conserved him as a 18 years old.

-The written thing on the tools "Af__n _o__tic_" it's actually just "Afton Robotics"

-We could see the mysterious event of the open windows already in the second chapter, where the window in Michael's room was mysteriously open and the same murderer let a Gift. The fact that the murder let a gift for Mike means it has something to do with birthdays, bringing us to a possible idea of Ejected Baby already. Plus, the tools come from the Sister Location.

- "And then he was like 'I WON'T LET YOU HURT THEM!' and 'BAM' 'BOOM'!"
That's what Jessica says to some of her classmates in 'Awkwardly Familiar'
Mike never said those things back then, but he actually did during the fire in the Sister Location.

- Michael is strongly attached to the kids (Jessica, Samuel and Jacob) because all of them remind him of himself. For example, he sees a group of bullies -just like he used to be- bothering them, he sees Jessica and Samuel fighting as siblings just like he and Max used to.
Jessica is the one that rapresents him the most, Samuel shows his will to help his father -Jeremy- and Jacob is his moment of weakness after his mother's death, where he tried to look for comfort in his father.

-We can see Henry working on a few projects in his basement.
One of them is a mysterious animatronic, who is actually Lefty. That's why it looks like a springlock suit, like Mike says. But those are the locks to trap Puppet.
The other is the device used in FNaF 3 and FNaF 6 to distract the animatronics with the audio.

- The scratch on the family picture Mike kept in his basement is exactly like the scratch Aftrap made on Michael's face.

- In the tapes William Afton sounds excited and happy at first, but audio after audio we can hear his big change due to Lisa's death and the remnant affecting him.

- "He was sure where Henry had been since he Left"
'Left' with a capital L points out that he was probably working on Lefty before falling asleep.

-In the tape Michael watches at home, William says the same sentences from FNaF 6 as he lures Susie for his first experiment.

-"William stood with his hands behind his back, watching that horrific scene with surprise, yet fascinated."
"Fascinated" is referenced to "Fascinating", one of the things Scraptrap says in FNaF 6. Later on he even says it himself.
" "Fascinating..." He mumbled to himself. Then, the yellow bunny walked towards the camera."

- In 'What do you remember?' there are many sentences related to the FNaF logbook. -other than the title itself-
"What was your favourite ride?"
"Can you remember... your favourite childhood toy?"
"/do you miss them?/"