Futuria ++ concept

[[ A bunch of Beta concepts and art for Futuria ++ ;) SPOILER ALERT!
Read Futuria++ on Instagram by the hashtag #futuriaplusplus ]]

So we have all the Futuria classic characters. But we are going to have Glitch and BOb causing a shitttt ton of mess. The AUs (except doc) turn against Glitch because of BoB, and he gets thrown out the server into Futuria. He turns into this character I still need to find a name for to disguise:

He tries his bet to keep the glitch hidden, and that glass thing helps him

He tries his bet to keep the glitch hidden, and that glass thing helps him. Probably will change it later because it looks too much like Xerwin, but will keep the concept. It shall not be revealed that this character is glitch until miKe himself finds out.
He gets thrown out of the server and realizing where he is and that he can't go back because he's weak from fighting bob, he can only disguise and look for help in futuria ( maybe looking for doc) .  Mike and the others are also noticing the anomalies in the server and trying to understand what's going on, but can't figure. Not even Xerwin can undertand, but at first they think it's him.
Look like I found a name for this glitch disguise! It will be : Kora (means "expelled/expel" in Hausa).

A possible scene i was thinking of would be Kora experiencing a nightmare. Just seeing all the AUs and Bob looking down to him as he falls out of the server. Then he wakes up gasping, breathing heavily. Everyone is concerned but he shrugs it off.

Also, he says he's an android to excuse himself from knowing about the server (only robots can go there as i said). However in a fight scene I'm guessing he may get hurt and lose blood, making everyone realize he's indeed "human".
Kora could also have Glitch's watch hidden under his sleeve, and if broken it'll make him lose a part of his disguise and glitch out?
In bobs design maybe add a little floating crown

Kora could also have Glitch's watch hidden under his sleeve, and if broken it'll make him lose a part of his disguise and glitch out?In bobs design maybe add a little floating crown

Another idea is that there will be a server explosion again , caused by bob, which will affect only the robots that interacted with the AUs (Mike, Evan, Sky?). Giving them green eyes and all attack kora and Kora only.
Before that, they'll fight against the AUs:
Mike VS Queen (Mike gets his torso stabbed)
Evan VS Kitsu
Error VS Horror

Kora also has a little floating cube he stole from somewhere (along the visor) that he modified to catch not physical stuff from the server (the AUs, bob but also works on glitch and on physical stuff).

Also, Kitsu dressed as doc??? hell yeaaah. Mike (and Evan?) are waiting outside probably, while Error is walking away minding his own business cause angst.  Kora is talking to kistu/doc and recognizes it's him, in fact when kora asks him to read something in French, the accent is different and finds out etc.

Kora passes out after being attacked by dragon+queen? Watch broken, starts to get glitchy or change hair color. This happens aFTER the medias res at the beginning. They bring him to the real doc but when doc checks him, there's a number below his gloves which is the tag ? H m m m

Bob owns a part of glitch and his powers contained in a capsule or something. They just need a fusing device so that Bob can max out the AUs by fusing them with other ones!
Kora protects sky with the cube when the second server explosion happens , and sky is confused by how kora wasn't affected like the other robots.