CHAPTER I

Back then when i was 6 i experienced hearing a news about my parents witnessing a vehicular manslaughter, At the very end of my unforeseen..

Well, They died.

It was a reckless vehicular manslaughter, For me it was considered a unforeseen vehicle murder.

All these years it would always come towards me hunting me, uncontrollably hating the way that those peoples around me were making and believing rumours About me about, I as a 6 years old who happily killed my parents to make my life worth living.

I would always took a seize at my grandma's shirt holding it tightly hiding the way that it hurts every time.

Now that she died, I don't have any shirt or arms to hold on i was so broken every night or almost everytime i would just hug my shirt tricking myself that i have someone to comfort me at my hardest times of experiences.

I would always frolicked my mind to keep myself from commiting suicide and i always would hope that someone could hear my breathless of help without me begging towards them to see.

And I, Kim Jisoo.

Who would always had a grimace of clueless expression to my face with wishing to mutate the nature's point of view from me simultaneously.

-

Jennie Ruby Jane

I saw a grating expression at the woman's face while walking towards most of the students, Didn't even care who were looking at her with a blank expression.

She would always smoke outside after the first class and skipping a 4th classes.

"Thwart." Jisoo gave a raucous of laughter infront of the teacher after talking harshly towards her.

"Excuse me?" The teacher replied, Wrapping her arms together at her torso, A bit of glaring at the younger girl who considered her a thwart herself.

Some of the students gave a silent laugh making the teacher hissed at them at the same time.

"Your a thwart Ms. Deaf."

"Deaf? How about you Ms. Kim? Are you blind at your words towards your teacher telling them straightforwardly that they are a thwart while being reckless?"

The teacher's face began exposing a bit of a red shade, Kind of visible that she was about to explode jisoo's shit off.

"Go to detention, You reckless unhesitating bitch!"

"No shit, Sherlock. Your a teacher Ms. Deaf, saying the word bitch to your student would make your reputation a butt hole." She once said again closing the door right away.

With a devilish smirk at her face, We made eye contact before she left making my body flinch.

Right

I whispered underneath my breath agreeing at Jisoo's response, She was right.

She has a immature personality but her mind was too matured that she realizes everything.

Even her stares was too breathtaking, I'm sure it could take one glare to destroy an entire dubstep.

page 1