II

FYI THE PEOPLE IN THE GAME ARE CORPSE, SAHAR, DAVE, PEWDS, SYKKUNO, RAE, POKI, JACK, TOAST, AND LILY

[October 3, 2020]

"I wish I was there with you."

¯'••.¸¸.•''¯'•'<3

As the game started, the screen faded to black and the sentence "Crewmate, there are 2 imposters among us." and there we all were in the starting area of the map Polus.

"Here we goo!" Sahar says singingly, running away from the people and goes to storage and fills up the gas task.

Corpse shows up in storage, walking in and out of the door like its waiting for sahar to finish. "What the hell is corpse doing?" she says chuckling, she walks up to him as the baby behind her trails her. They're now both walking in and out of storage like as the 'friendly gesture to know your innocent' type move. "What are the chances that corpse just kills me here?" Sahar asks her chat now walking away from corpse but corpse follows her.

"oh my god is he gonna kill me oh my god oh my god-"

[ dead body reported ]

"holy shit I thought I got killed," I said worryingly referring to the sudden "discuss!" icon, before unmuting my mic.

As the "discuss!" icon popped up, I looked at the characters popped up and then saw 2 people dead- Pewds and Toast.

"alright who killed the master mind?" Rae says first referring to toast, as the master mind.

"lemme be honest," Sahar starts off by saying "Corpse you were scaring the hell out of me."

"Dude I just wanted to protect you" corpse says, and Sahar nearly almost choked on her saliva as he said that. "You were like running in and out of storage and I thought you were gonna kill me."

"It was a double kill actually," sykkuno says " So I dont really think its Corpse if he was with you, but could be a possibility if it was earlier in the game." he says.

"It's Suykkuno." Dave says "I dont know who the other one was but i saw Sykkuno walk away from the two bodies and self report" he says before voting for Sykkuno.

"Sykkunooo, silly move!" Poki says smiling pressing the checkmark button next to his name.

everyone lightly chuckles. "okay wait lets vote Rae!" he says quickly, as the voting time is only 15 seconds left

"Wait, why?" Rae questions confused but laughs.

"Because your character is red! and uh- its blood!" he says right before the time runs out, they all voted Sykkuno out and the screen faded out and they all saw him float into space and the text says "Sykkuno was ejected."

They all laughed at Sykkuno's attempt of sussing Rae.

As they go back into the game, they all go their seperate ways. Sahar heads to medbay to do her scan. The lights get called as she arrives to medbay. "Oh my god im literally so pro, im doing my scan in the dark" the girl says, lightly laughing at her small sarcastic joke.