chapter 35 SEASON FINALE

At Graduation:
R:*Enters*
F:*Comes behind her and spins her round*
R:*Laughs*
F:*Puts her down and turns her to face him*Hi......
R:Hi......*smiles*
F:Can you believe it were graduating!
R:I-I know..*fake smiles*
F:And we'll both be attending lima Ohio University.*smiles*
R:A-actually Finn I need to tell you something.
F:Ok what?
R:Well Im-
P:GUYS!*Hugs them*CAN YOU BELIEVE IT WERE GRADUATING!
F:I know man Its going to be awesome.
MS:*Comes in*Come on guys its time*smiles*
R:O-ok*breathes in,grabs Finns hand and they go into the sports hall*
PF:Okeveryone lets begin*they talk and now its Rachels turn to give a speech*

R:*Goes up*Graduates.This year has been one to remember with drama,love,friendship and happiness.I used to be the biggest loser in the school*tear slips*But then I went to Glee.I was still a loser but everything changed.I had friends and people liked me*crying*And now we will all be going to different colleges and this will be the last time we see each other for some of us.But we did it.WE GRADUATED*They all throw their hats in the air*

At the after Party:
R:*Walks in with Santana wearing- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40...
S:*Wearing- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40... *We look HOT!*Laughs*
R:Damn right we do*laughs*Wheres Puck and Finn?

S:I don't know I haven't seen them.
P+F:*Comes*Hey guys looking hot.
R+S:*Laughs*I know.
F:*Takes her hand and pulls her to the corner,sits down and she sits on his lap*This eyar has only just begun.
R:*Sighs*Finn I really need to tell you something.
F:*Worried*What is it?
R:Lets go in the back*they go into the backyard*
F:So what do you want to tell me?
R:*Sits down on the hammock*
F:*Sits next to her*
R:F-finn.I love you with all my heart and to be honest Ive never loved anyone as much as you.F-finn Im going to college.
F:Well I know that coz your going with me.
R:F-finn Im not going there anymore......Im going to one in New York.....
F:W-what?
R:Finn please don't hate me I love you so much,I was going but then I got invited to New York and its my dream Finn please.......
F:*Stands*What and Im not!*angry tears*
R:*Tear slips*Finn please don't be angry....
F:When do you leave?
R:*Looks down*Tonight after the party......
F:*Crying angry tears*I CANT BELIEVE YOU.YOU ONLY TOLD ME NOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT?YOUR SO SELFISH.
R:*Crying*Finn please-
F:NO IM DONE WITH YOU.HAVE A NICE LIFE IN NEW YORK RACHEL......I HATE YOU*Runs inside the house*
P+S:*Come running out and sit next to her*
S:Rach whats wrong?
R:I-im moving to New York......tonight......
S:*Starts crying*Y-you cant go your my best friend.
R:P-please don't hate me.
S;I Could never*hugs her*Good luck in New York Rachel.I love you*smiles weakly*
P:*Hugs her*I love you to princess.
R:T-thanks guys.I have to go*kisses their cheeks*I love you both with all my heart*stands*Bye*walks out the house*

3 hours later:
At the airport:
R:*Sat down waiting for her plane*
?:Hey.....
R:*looks up*P-puck?
P:*Smiles weakly and sits next to her*
R:What a-are you doing here?
P:Came to see my best friend off*starts crying*
R:H-hey whats wrong?
P:I-I have grown up with you my whole life and to be honest I treated you like crap.But you not that rach your my best friend and I reallyh don't deserve .I will miss you so much*kisses her cheek*
FA:Plane to New York is now boarding.
R:*Crying and stands*This is it.Your my best friend to and I will miss you*kisses his cheek*Bye Noah*leaves*
P:*leaves*
R:*Sits down and the plane takes off*This is it just me New York......*looks down at her belly*And you little munchkin

So that's it off season 1.Find out what happens on season 2 guys!