6

Hey guys! So, just saying, this chapter may have violence and swearing as I'm watching the Raid... Lol. Enjoy xxxx
---------------------------------------------
It's sunset. My eyes start to slowly open, but I can't move.
"Wolf?" I whisper.
No reply.
"Wolf?" I say a little louder.
No reply.
"W-WOLF??!!" I shriek.
"WOLF!" I scream again and again and again.
"W-wolf?" I sob as I attempt to sit upright.
As you can tell, it didn't end well.
My back crackled and my whole body made cracking sounds when I tried to move.
I lay there sobbing, in the rain, repeating Wolf over and over again.
It seems like an eternity until I see a familiar figure running towards me.
"WOLF!!!!" I shout.
He comes, slips over, and falls next to me.
"W..wolf?" I say.
"Shhh Its me...are you ok?" He replies.
"N..no, my body crackles, I don't think it's supposed to sound like that.. I'm scared," I say.
"It's ok-"
Before I knew it, the same hooded man came up behind Wolf and wrapped his hand around his neck. He picked him up one handed.
"I'm not done with you yet Aiden..."
He throws him down against a tree and he lays silently. He didn't move, he didn't even flinch.
"You KILLED HIM!!!!!" I scream. I force myself up and throw myself towards him, but he ends up punching me in the face and says "don't get involved, b####."
I decide it's no use. The man flicks the blood of his knuckles and spits out at Wolf.
It was at that moment when his hood fell down and I saw a glimpse of his face. My eyes squint and I see he has black hair and dark green glowing eyes.
I wait till sure he's left and crawl towards Wolf. Thank god, he's still awake.
"Wolf! Are you ok?!" I push away the hair covering his forehead and reveal a nasty cut.
"He...he called you Aiden."
"That's my real name."
"Seriously, Aiden? That was my ex's name."
He laughs and I laugh too. He's got a cut lip, bleeding nose, and a pierced cheek.
Clearly he turned into dog form when fighting.
"We need to get you to hospital-"
"Brookie I'm fine."
"Why are you so stubborn, I could be taking you to a vet instead you know."
"Charming."
"Aren't I?" I reply.
He smiles.
"Wolf, can I ask you a question?"
"Sure Brooke,"
"Who was that man?"
He goes dead silent and gulps, before the saying,
"He's my father."