Short Intro + Reminders!

Kon'nichiwa Minnasan! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

I am the author of this book, you can call me "Ami-chan". This book is entirely made for fun and because I want to look forward to something when I'm bored. I stumbled upon the section of the internet called "Incorrect Quotes". You pretty much know what it is since you're here, but it's mostly just things certain characters/people say that sound entirely wrong but HILARIOUS.

I found a bunch of incorrect quotes that fit for our precious A3! Cast along with Izumi and even Y/n! Yay :D

I might take some oneshot requests, but I'm not entirely sure yet, so please wait for an update about that matter!

Also, this book will be containing spoilers for most chapters from Act 1 and Act 2, I will be putting a "☢️" symbol for chapters with Act 2 spoilers!

(The Itaru art isn't mine, credits to the owner!)

Here is the disclaimer once again if you haven't read it yet..

Disclaimer:

Most of these incorrect quotes are unoriginal. Their sources were mainly from Tumblr, Twitter, Shows, Movies or from other internet platforms. Do note that I'm only doing this for fun and do not intend to offend anyone in anyway if they find something unpleasant for them. If you do, we can settle this privately through my conversation section or by directly messaging me.

I do not own any of the characters in A3! The only characters I'll own will be OCs if I do decide to add them.

This book is intended for fun and entertainment. All I wish for you all to do is sit back, relax and enjoy this chaotic excuse for a book.

⚠️Caution⚠️
Some chapters include SPOILERS, dark humour, sensitive topics, swear words and slightly disturbing jokes. Viewer descretion is advised.

AGAIN.
IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THEM, DON'T READ!!

With that aside
Have fun everyone!
Minnasan, tanoshide kudasai!
みなさん、楽しんでください!