C12 | song

Saturday. That was today. Sofia wore a simple white tee, black shorts, her favorite black converse, and her black pearl bracelet. She only had her phone, tucked away in a small pocket of her shorts. Her earbuds were placed in her ears; she sat down on the step of her house. The sun was starting to go down. Sofia got a bit sad that she would miss the sunset. Waiting for Jungkook didn't take long, as she saw a similar figure walk towards her. He was wearing a black shirt and pants, complemented by boots and a dangling silver chain around his neck.

"So where are we going?"

"Hop on first."

Jungkook pointed to the illustrious motorcycle he rode on. Once they were on, Jungkook drove off, leaving Sofia to latch on to him from behind. He smiled at this, but Sofia not noticing a thing. Sofia's earbuds were still in her ears, and the loud song "Why Worry" by Set It Off ran through them. Once Sofia felt the motorcycle stop, she took off her helmet and hopped off. They walked to the location, smiling. It was a small park; the two of them sat on one of the benches. From there, you could see the sun going down.

"That's strange. Did he know I wanted to see the sun go down?" Sofia thought.

Jungkook only looked at Sofia while she had her eyes on the sun. Sofia laid her head on Jungkook's shoulder, as the sky started to turn many different shades of blue, purple, and pink. Sofia closed her eyes, feeling the soft breeze.

"You know, you have really pretty eyes.

Thanks.

Sofia's cheeks were heating up. Was she.....blushing?

"The sky would make a lovely painting, wouldn't it?" Jungkook asked her.

"Yes, it would."

Sofia's head felt like it got heavier and heavier. What she didn't realize, is that her head ended up in Jungkook's lap. A wave of euphoria flew over Sofia. She felt weird. She felt safe. Sofia plugged in her earphones and the music on her phone started playing.

The day seemed like it would never end.

Put your head on my shoulder

Hold me in your arms

Baby

Squeeze me oh so tight

Show me

That you love me too

Jungkook softly ran his hand through Sofia's long hair. So beautiful, he thought.

Put your lips next to mine, dear

Won't you kiss me once

Baby

Just a kiss goodnight

Maybe

You and I will fall in love

His hand made its way to her face; her soft skin felt ethereal to him. Sofia didn't move an inch to his surprise.

People say

That love's a game

A game