idk

we laughed and knew exactly what hailey meant. "omg sameeeee" said claire blushing. "hm yk what claire.." said hailey. "what?" asked claire. "we could do it to eachother," said hailey biting her lip. "omg... uh okay" said claire blushing harder.

me and steph just laughed and winked at them knowing what they were gonna do. by that time we where already at school. we all gathered at a meeting room and heard the principle speak. "congrats students! today is the last day of school which means no classes! but just remember you'll still have to clean but don't worry you'll have food and drinks and snacks right after! then school ends :)!"

everyone screamed with excitement and so did we! after that we got told which rooms we had to clean. when we were leaving i heard guys whistling at me and looking at me. steph quickly made them not stare. "you didn't have to it's fine." i said to her. "no. it makes me uncomfortable.." she replied. we all walked to the rooms we had to clean.

"so any plans of what we're gonna do later? and who's house again?" i said. "well we'll go to my house and have the sleepover there. and don't worry we have two beds so you guys won't need to bring any sleeping bags." said steph. "but only one of us will get to sleep on each bed?" i said confused. "nah we could sleep with someone. so i choose to sleep with claire." said hailey looking at claire.

"well that makes us two.." said steph turing around to look at me. "i guess so :)" i said smiling.

we cleaned up and talked for a while. "wait so what will we do?" asked claire. "well me and you could always do 'that'" said hailey. "omg hailey your so dirty." said claire punching haileys arm. hailey then started fighting her and made claire fall down and started tackling claire why claire laughed.

steph then said " we could always play 'never have i ever, spin the bottle, the pocky game and truth or dare? and do our makeup and skincare and maybe even do a little fashion show hahha." "oh true!" i said. the two other girls got up and agreed too.