Chapter 2:Meeting the squad.

Shade pov~
My annoying alarm woke me up. I fell asleep at 5. I got 2 hours of sleep yipee. Note the sarcasm. I pressed the button on the alarm and got up. I showered and got dressed. I walked out of my house and saw a strawberry haired boy with alien like pins in his hair walking out of the house next door. "Hmmm, I wonder who he is?" I thought.

Saiki pov~
I looked and saw a black haired boy with red tips walk out of the house next to me. I tried to listen to his thoughts but can't. 'Hmm, this is interesting.' I thought and walked to school.

Shade pov~
I walked down the path, that I got from some kid name kaido's mind, to school. I walked to school and all I heard where thoughts about a new kid. I just ignored it and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard from the inside. I walked in and all I heard was "wow!". I walked up to the front of the class and introduced myself. " hi, my name is kakashi shade. And it's nice to meet you all." I said in my tired tone. "Ok, thank you. Sit next to the strawberry haired boy in the back row." the teacher said. I walked over there and I recognized him as my next door neighbor. I sat down and put my head down. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

I woke up to a bell ringing. "Ok, students it's brake time!" The teacher said. I got up with my bag getting ready to go to the cafe across the street to get my precious coffee jelly but I was stopped by a double chin dude. "Hi new buddy! I'm nendo would you like to go get ramen after school?" He said. I just stared at him then tilted my head to the side. "Sure but only of we get coffee jelly afterwards." I said. Nendo quickly nodes and pulled me to the cafeteria to a group of people. "Hey guys! The new kid is joining us for ramen but we have to go to the cafe to get coffee jelly afterwards though." Nendo said. I looked at them all with my monotone face and waved. "Hi my name is kuboyasu aren, and the rest names are chisato Mera, Teruhashi kokomi, kaidou shun, saiko mitori and saiki kusuo." aren't said. "It's nice to meet you all but I can't sit with you today. I need to go to the cafe across from the school if you like you can come." I said while moving to the door. So that's who the boy I get the directions form there mind form. Weird this child is literally very childish. What is dark reunion. I sighed and walked away. When I got out of the cafeteria I went to th cafe only to turn around and see nendo, saiki, saiko, Teruhashi, mera and kaidou right behind me.

Sailing pov~
I'm starting to fall in love with shade cause this is heaven.

Shade pov~
I turned around and sat down in the back where there is spot of space. Everyone sat down and the waitress came. "Oh hello shade! Would you like your usual? " she asked. (I order a latte with cream, coffee jelly and 2 chocolate donuts and a hot chocolate to go. I also go to this cafe back home and when I travel to Japan I go here.) "Hi,Veronica. Yes, please!" I said. Everyone else ordered. Saiki got coffee jelly. The rest just got a slice of cake and hot chocolate.
We finished our food and head back to school. I walked into class with my hot chocolate in hand and forgot my telepathy inhibiter. And I heard all the thoughts of all my class mates and more. Classes start and I started listening to the thoughts of everyone cause I'm bored. One particular thought caught my attention. "Ugh why is he prettier than me he better not take saiki away from me!!" which I recognized as teruhashi who's voice. I just rolled my eyes and the bell rang.

We just finished eating sweets at the cafe and started to walk home. We stopped at cross roads and gone our separate ways but teruhashi won't stop clinging to saiki so I held his hand and ran in to an ally and teleported into my room. I looked at saiki and I saw the look of surprise before I went and changed.

Saiki pov ~
He is a physic too!? Well at least I have someone who understands what I'm going through. I took off all my clothes leaving my boxers on. I searched through his drawers and found an oversized hoodie and put it on. I smelt the hoodie and went into the bed under the sheets.

Shade pov~
I came back and saw him cuddling into my hoodie under the blankets on my bed. I curled up to him and fell asleep.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've been really busy with school. I'll do another chapter soon. And I may do a fan fiction Christmas book or books so tell what you want!😊💜