Love Letter

It was like any other day at Nekoma High, though Kenma who on any normal day would walk with Kuroo had sent a text earlier that morning. As per usual Kenma failed to use real words.

𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆...

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚊 𝙺𝚘𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚎

[Tuesday, 6:35 am]: Kuro, I'm not going 2b at school till later don't wait 4 me.

Thus he had to walk alone, but somehow Kenma was already at school. Curled up with his knees to his chest he sat under Kuroos locker. Biting down softly on his lip as he played some game on his 3DS. The male's amber eyes looked up for just a moment as he caught sight of the rooster-haired male. Kuroo sighed softly seeing Kenma under his locker. The message did seem to be a little out of place for his normally socially distant friend. Kuroo pushed his phone into his pocket as he approached the setter. His nose buried into the handheld console as his eyes darted across the small screen. A soft male voice spoke, "Good morning Kuro." The taller male was a bit shocked as he heard those words. "Hey Kenma— I thought you weren't going to be at school till later?" Kuroo questioned switching his shoes as he pushed a book into his locker.

Kenma watching attentively looked up at his friend. "K-Kuro.." He mumbled before turning his attention back to his game. He wanted to catch the male's attention but as usual, was kinda quiet. Kenma had slipped a letter into the male's locker before he got to school. Knowing that Kuroo normally arrived late. He wrote the letter to Kuroo hoping to be there when he reads the letter. Wanting to see his reaction.. well more specifically how he rejects it. Kenma knew if he told Kuroo straight up the chance of rejection was higher than his Tetris score. He had brains and thus decided to find out how he feels about guys more indirectly. Kuroo regularly rejected any girls that came his way, but no one had ever seen a guy send a letter to him.

The raven-haired boy looks down at the shy male currently sitting between his legs "Yeah?" he asked adapting to Kenmas volume over the years he can hear the males mumbles. After no response was heard he looked back to his locker. Seeing the note and letting out a small groan as he pulled it out. "Another one?" He huffed, not noticing Kenmas eyes widening as he pulled his headphones down. The natural brunettes heart sank to his stomach instantly, already there was an obstacle in his way. He had admittedly spent hours writing the note, making sure to change some of the styles of the letters to throw his friend off his trail.  The letter was written on a cute sheet of blue paper with hearts at the bottom.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕠,

𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤. 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪. 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕪𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝.

𝕀'𝕞 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖... 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕒 𝕘𝕦𝕪. 𝕊𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕥.

★☾★☾★☾★

Kenma took a small breath before looking up at Kuroo once more. "I just went to the store for breakfast this morning and they didn't have what I wanted. That's why I said I was gonna be late..." He muttered "Do you have food you could give me.. I couldn't buy my lunch this morning." his voice trailed off as he pulled his headphones back up over his ears. Though while Kenma sat there Kuroo was still in a bit of a shock. His hands still softly holding onto the letter a faint blush crossing his cheeks as he folded the letter and pushed it back into the envelope carefully tucking it into his bag. Instantly he became curious about the lack of signature.