Chapter 2: Cy- What? And Making A Kart?

~ORELINE P.O.V

As soon as I got home, I parked my car in my garage and headed towards the Candy Cane Tree Forest. Everyday after the arcade is closed, I go through a walk through the forest. You see, I normally go with Vanellope and Snow, but since they're not here, I'm going by myself.

As soon as I got to one of my favorite parts of the forest... I noticed it was mostly destroyed. "What in icing happened here?" I asked myself, confused.

Suddenly, I noticed two people coming this way on a... Hover devise? I hid behind a destroyed candy tree so they wouldn't see me and they passed. I quickly followed them, putting on my hood.

"Well, I'll say this much, they don't call your friend 'Wreck-it' for nothing. There's the shuttle." the lady said on the hovering device said.

I quickly climbed a Candy Cane Tree near what the lady called a shuttle to get a better view. The lady jumped off the board before walking over to the shuttle.

"Is he in there?" the man still standing on the board asked. The lady pointed some sort off... Weapon into the shuttle. The man got off the hover device to look inside as well.

"Nope," the lady said, pulling the weapon back. "Lucky for him. Otherwise, I would have slapped his corpse." the lady said, causing the man and I to look at her weirdly. "No Cy-Bug, either. Gotta find it before it lays it's filthy eggs," she said, pulling out another device after she put the weapon on her back. 

"What's a Cy-Bug?" I whispered.

But it seemed to be loud enough that they heard me because the lady pointed her weapon in my direction and started firing it. I jumped to the next tree to avoid whatever was coming from it, but I ended up slipping and fell to the ground below.

I groaned slightly in pain as I opened my eyes, only to have the lady pointing her weapon at my face. "Who are ya, pint-size? What are you doing here?" she asked me as the man ran over.

"Ma'am, what are you doing?" he questioned. 

"Answer the question," she growled at me, ignoring him. 

"I live here... Since it's my game. I normally take a walk around this area at this time, but now... Can I ask what you're doing here?" I answered her while crossing my arms. 

She just glared at me. The man stepped closer. "Ma'am, she doesn't look like trouble, and if she lives in this game, she might be able to help us," the man explained. 

The lady glanced over at the man before looking back at me, raising her gun away from my face, and putting it on her back. "Name and hood down," she said as I slowly got up. 

I pulled my hood down while noticing the man's eyes widen. "Oreline. The name's Oreline Le Blueberry. But my friends call me Orey," I told them, slightly scared that the lady was still gonna hurt me. 

"Jiminey jaminey," the man muttered, causing the lady and I to look at him. "Look at that high definition. Your face! It's amazing!" he muttered, seemingly smiling like an idiot.

I looked at the lady, confused. "Does he always do that?" I questioned. 

She shrugged, rolling her eyes. "Don't know. Just meet him about half an hour ago," she informed me. 

The man shook his head, seemingly snapping out of his gaze. "My name is Felix, and this is Calhoun." Felix introduced. 

"Nice to meet you both, but what's this about a Cy-Bug?... And what is a Cy-Bug?" I questioned.

"A Cy-Bug is like a virus. They don't know they're in a game, all they know is eat, kill, multiply. One came into this game and we're looking for it, along with Fix-it's friend," Calhoun explained.