𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜||𝙺𝚘𝚞 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

💖Fluff💖 with a hint of 🖤Angst🖤
Hi! Its me again!
⚠️A little warning: Abuse, Swearing⚠️
~Yugi-Kun
Word count: 1338 Words

"Senpai!" A small, blonde boy yelled. You turned around to see Kou run up to you, a little box in his hand.

"Oh, hi Kou!" You said, smiling at your friend. He hands you the box, his face turning a light shade of pink.

"I-I got this for you, senpai. I hope you like it!" He says sheepishly, his face now redder than before.

You open the box to reveal a necklace, with a small butterfly charm on it. "Kou, it's beautiful! Thank you!" You say smiling as you go to put on the necklace. Kou looks at you, nothing but love in his eyes. He smiles brightly, you not yet realizing how he truly feels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you walk home from school, you grasp the charm. You smile, because of how sweet and thoughtful the gesture was. Kou had always been like this, but specifically to you. Thats when it clicked.

He has feelings for you.

You arrive home and go inside, forgetting that your mother is home.

"There you are you little bitch. Why are you so happy?" Your mother snaps, startling you.

"I-It's nothing. Sorry mother." You say, trying to stay out of trouble.

"Get this damn kitchen clean. I want it spotless by dinnertime. And clean that fucking room of yours too. Finish it all by dinner or say goodbye to your social life." She says angrily as she walks to her bedroom.

You immediately run up to your room, trying not to cry. You get it cleaned up, even though it was already clean, and head downstairs to the kitchen. You clean it all up and start making dinner. Your mother comes in, and looks disgusted. "I said to clean the kitchen, did I not?" She barks. You flinch.

"I did clean the kitchen mom, I just sta-"

Slap.

You step back, holding your face and hold back your tears.

"Don't fucking backtalk me. This kitchen was never cleaned. God, can't you do anything right? You're disgusting. I'd be surprised if people liked you." She walked away, and you started to cry.

You could never cry around her. She would yell and make fun of you for being weak. The only person you trusted enough to cry around was Kou, but even then you wouldn't show him this side of you. You didn't show anyone. Not Yashiro, not Hanako, and definitely not Kou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you woke up and got ready for school. Your cheek was still tender from where your mother had hit you, but you ignored it and went downstairs. Your mother was sitting at the kitchen table when you went in to get breakfast.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry," She started. You knew it was a lie. "I wouldn't have had to do that if you would have just listened to me the first time. Why do you have to make things so difficult?" She asked. You said nothing.

You grabbed some toast and left. You didn't want to deal with her anymore. You walked to school, and when you got there you went up to Hanako's bathroom, hoping Kou would be there.